The accounts payable clerk will be responsible for data entry of accounts payable for multiple clients as well as a range of accounting and clerical tasks related to the accounts payable function. This includes receiving, processing, and verifying invoices, tracking and recording purchase orders, and processing payments.
This is a fully remote, part-time position and qualifies as a 1099 job.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries
- Ensuring that all payments are sent on time
Books By Wolf is a virtual bookkeeping firm that helps contractors and real-estate developers maximize company profits through project-driven bookkeeping. By offering proper bookkeeping, accounting, and CFO level services to small businesses, we make CEOs lives less stressful and more productive while offering valuable business insight through services such as these:design and implementation of accounting systems, general ledger review, tie outs and reconciliations, cash planning/forecasting, budget preparation, preparation/distribution of financials, dashboards and other reports AR aging, analysis and collections, creation and maintenance of accounting policies and procedures and internal controls. Books By Wolf is providing value to CEOs through higher company valuations, easier access to capital, audit proof books, lower taxes, improved cash flow, and reduced stress.