ABOUT THE SALES REPRESENTATIVE ROLE:
The Sales Representative is an experienced, results-oriented, and ambitious sales team member who wants to earn top dollar and be a part of a movement to help wedding professionals put their best foot forward online. We’ve seen too many amazing wedding pros struggle to get leads online, feel unsure about how to talk to their couples in a way that makes them want to buy, and worry they’re not looking legit or professional enough to compete.
With a focus on integrity and leadership, the Sales Representative is responsible for generating new business revenue by initiating conversations with potential clients and converting them into clients for our high-ticket coaching program. The ideal candidate possesses excellent people skills, a strong work ethic, and a passion for helping wedding professionals succeed.
Commissioned, 10% on a $4800 offer
On-track earnings: $6-10k/month
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR US IF…
- You have sales experience, yet are coachable and open to learning our methods. We offer top-level sales training and support.
- You have exceptional communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Your enthusiasm for the wedding industry shines through, and you are genuinely dedicated to driving positive outcomes for wedding professionals.
- You are results-oriented a hard worker, and a naturally high producer.
- You have a great sense of humor and are likable!
- You are a direct communicator and are comfortable receiving feedback.
- You are dependable and understand the value of time and meeting deadlines.
- You are tech-savvy and can get up to speed with new software.
- You are available to communicate within the EST time zone, 8 am-5 pm, and attend a daily Zoom huddle at 9 am (Mon-Fri).
- You have experience working on a remote team and can work asynchronously without oversight.
- You enjoy getting appointments set for you every single day
- You’re eager to work on a fun and supportive remote team
- You understand attention to detail. On the application, January is the answer to “What’s the best month to get married?”
- You’re ready to be supported by an organization that cares about your success as much as we care about ours.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Closing 20-30% of the sets we pre-schedule on your calendar for you every day. We try to fill up your calendar with our team of setters.
- Driving NEW business revenue: Your main focus will be on generating new business by initiating conversations with potential clients and converting them into front-end sales.
- Lead Generation: Utilizing various methods such as inbound calls, self-generated leads, farming from social media platforms, and following up with past leads to ensure a consistent flow of prospects.
- Consultative Selling: Conduct consultative sales calls with potential clients, understanding their needs, and guiding them toward making the best decisions for their wedding businesses.
- Meeting KPIs: Striving to achieve monthly revenue targets
- Team & Administrative Tasks: Participating in morning huddles, updating reports, tracking sheets, and managing the deal pipeline in CRM.
- Upholding Company Values: Demonstrating integrity, leadership, and a strong work ethic while providing a high level of customer service to ensure clients are a great fit for the services offered.
- Continuous Learning: Staying up-to-date with industry trends, refining sales techniques, and leveraging CRM tools to improve sales processes.
- Emotional Intelligence: Displaying emotional intelligence during crucial conversations with prospects, understanding their emotions and needs in the wedding industry.
- Remote Work: Working remotely with a flexible schedule to ensure the completion of daily tasks and meeting communication requirements.
- Contributing to the Vision: Embracing the company’s vision of building a family-friendly team that works hard to provide valuable solutions for wedding professionals seeking growth and success.
Book More Brides is the industry leader in wedding professional education, and the go-to source for effective marketing strategies led by the husband-and-wife team, Nick & Kate Storey. We're on a mission to provide wedding professionals with simple marketing strategies, expert guidance, and a professional edge to attract ideal clients, close more deals, and achieve higher revenue in their wedding businesses.
Kate is a professional digital marketing specialist coming from the B2B and B2C marketing world, helping everyone from small local businesses to national museums and companies like Microsoft share their stories online.
Nick is a professional educator who knows how to teach any topic to pretty much anyone, and has been in the digital marketing and business-building trenches since 2008. He’s especially skilled with powerful sales tactics and business strategy - helping wedding business professionals at every level more clearly see their business goals, and the path they need to best achieve them while removing the overwhelm.
We offer a flexible work environment with high values of family, teamwork, and personal growth. We work hard and play hard! We welcome new team members who are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives and are excited to be part of an inspired and dedicated team.
QualificationsTools we'd like you to have experience in (and we will train!): CRM & Dialers (familiar with how they work) Communication Tools (Slack, Zoom, etc.) Google Suite NOTE: While you do not have to be an expert in these tools, we ultimately are looking for someone with an eagerness to learn! Tools we use: -Slack -Google Drive & Suite -Zoom -Loom -HighLevel