We are seeking to add its next superstar to our rapidly growing team! This individual will guide, support, and push for continuous progress as members go through our intensive wedding business training programs.
This is a unique and dynamic part-time role, perfect for an individual who desires to work with people and help them succeed. Candidates must display high energy, exceptional organization, and the ability to communicate in a clear and succinct way.
Ideal candidates will have a business and/or coaching experience (wedding industry or business experience is a plus) and can demonstrate the ability to confidently convey feedback and direction in a non-emotional, yet supportive way.
Must love systems and enjoy finding ways to consistently innovate for improved results. Memory and notetaking to facilitate progressive conversations and truly valuable relationships are essential. Communication skills, both written and verbal, will be the key determining factor for success.
Must be willing to deeply learn our programs and truly become an expert in the models and systems we teach. We are open to individuals who have sold a business of their own in the past or have had career experience that lends itself well to the key career requirements.
Ultimately, a successful Business Operations Manager should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our business via hands-on execution and delegation.
Qualities of the right candidate
- Invested in the growth of our team and business
- Accountable and okay with being held accountable
- Profit minded
- Proactive to take tasks off our plate every day
- Looking for growth potential and a long-term relationship with our team
- Available during the day for Zoom communication, calls, meetings, etc.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Professional attitude and appearance when interacting with clients
- Manage Project Management Software to make sure our core tasks are executed reliably
- Help plan and manage the role out of content and projects
- Reach out to various team members to ensure they are producing the needed work and it is put out on time
- Help us ensure each team member is producing a result that builds our bottom line through service and profit-generating activities
- Serve as Administrative Support to owners
- Help with tactical to do’s as a right-hand person in an administrative role to support Nick and Kate while they focus on their own unique strengths
- Schedule and send out content from our CRMs or other accounts
- Able to write or create content and responses to clients as you become familiar with your business
- Track hours and results with Toggl
- Knowledge of/experience with online business management systems and procedures
- Organizing and scheduling appointments with admin software
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Sending and updating service agreements
- Client retention
- Expand spend of current clients
- Maintain and operate communication between the company, team members & clients
- Monthly Quality Assurance outreach to ensure World Class service and receive feedback
- Generate referrals
- Outreach to inactive clients to maintain a positive relationship and introduce them to new programs and resource
What we do.
We empower wedding professionals who are awesome at what they do…but maybe not so good at marketing and promoting themselves. With solid strategies that are easy to follow and put into practice quickly in their wedding business, we provide them with the content and clarity to help them build a steady stream of leads, increase their bookings and close more couples to create a thriving, profitable wedding business.
Our clients at Book More Brides are passionate wedding professionals, including wedding venues, photographers, DJs, event planners, travel and destination experts, officiants, musicians, florists and more.