We are a paid YouTube advertising agency who are starting a new, secondary YouTube agency focusing on channel growth. We are on the lookout for a talented Content Strategist to join our team to help service our clients.
As Content Strategist, you will:
- Be responsible for the content strategies for our clients – creating new ideas, etc
- Run sales/audit calls – working with clients to understand their audits and helping them move forward as a new client
- Analyse data from previous content pieces and making recommendations
- Strategise and create content for the agency
- Work closely with the Account Managers and Ad Buyers to ensure the best possible results for our clients
The successful candidate will have:
- Great organisational skills
- The ability to create positive and successful internal and external relationships
- Experience with working within a digital agency
- A keen eye for design with strong attention to detail
- A positive, can-do attitude with an ability to creatively problem-solve and take initiative
- A drive to push work towards completion, the ability to prioritise tasks and an understanding of the importance of meeting deadlines
- The ability to work well in a team and on their own yet can be coached
Who We Are
As a group, Video Results only does YouTube Advertising. We have stayed in our lane for the last eight years and have cracked the formula for advertising on YouTube.
Viewability, our first agency has successfully run YouTube ad campaigns for large multinational brands such as HelloFresh and 4Patriots, as well as lots of smaller direct-to-consumer and service-based brands. What really lights us up is partnering with online education brands to scale their campaigns like never before.
We are now setting up a second agency to focus on channel growth on YouTube. This is a hugely exciting opportunity to be part of a startup that already has such experience. This means that the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make an impact, with the potential to really grow with the agency. We are also open to flexible working times. We’ll give you case studies and exposure to set you up for life - ideal if you want to work in the ad world!