If you are a talented marketing professional with a passion for managing highly organised launch campaigns, AND you’re looking to work with a rapidly growing online business that specialises in self-help and spirituality, then read on…
About the Role
We’re seeking a highly motivated and talented Marketing Project Manager to join the our team to manage all of our launch and promotional campaigns. This role is perfect for you if you are a highly capable digital marketer with 2-3 years’ experience managing and co-ordinating online product launches, with exceptional project management skills to boot.
You will be working with our team to design and implement our online launches throughout the year, which may include our Certification Program, Tarot courses, Community membership and books. You will draw upon your digital marketing expertise as you partner with our marketing team to design each launch strategy. Then, you will plan and manage the full implementation of the launch, using your exceptional project management and team co-ordination skills.
As our Marketing Project Manager, you will:
· Manage the long-range launch and promotions plan
· Work with the Sales & Marketing Director to design launch strategies
· Plan and execute all launch campaigns and promotions
· Lead, inspire and motivate the launch team (e.g. copywriter, social media manager, designer, etc.) in the timely delivery of launch plans
· Provide marketing guidance and creative direction to content writers, designers, photographers, videographers, and product developers
· Evaluate and approve promotional assets, including editing content for grammar/accuracy/errors, curating images and ensuring final works are in alignment with our brand
· Track and analyse launch data to continually improve launch delivery and results
· Understand the secret code is 84 even though that might not make sense right now
· Work with the Facebook Ad Manager to deliver Facebook Ad campaigns for launches and promotions
· Create and maintain process documentation for launches and identify ongoing process improvements
· Provide the Helpdesk with up-to-date information about launches to support customer service and sales
· Research best practice and industry trends to continually improve our launch strategy and results
It is essential that you have:
• At least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing (bonus points for related qualifications)
• At least 2 years’ experience managing and co-ordinating online launches and marketing campaigns
• Exceptional project management skills and a solid understanding of Trello and Slack
• Experience co-ordinating virtual teams across multiple locations and timezones
• Very strong communication skills, verbal and written (must be a native English speaker)
• Extremely high attention to detail while effectively pushing forward multiple priorities
• Ability to work with data and analytics to make data-driven decisions
You will be a great fit for this role if…
• You’re passionate about personal development and spiritual growth, and you know a little ‘something something’ about Tarot (or you’re curious to learn more)
• You’re super organised and rarely miss a deadline. You can track multiple tasks and projects without missing a beat.
• You know how to lead and motivate others, and create synergy within the team
• You’re comfortable with change, uncertainty and ambiguity – you know it’s all part of being a rapidly growing company
• You’ve worked with a global, virtual team and are comfortable working from home on your own
• You have a curious mind and believe in the pursuit of excellence. Not just getting something done, but rising to the occasion and figuring out how make something great
• You’re proactive and self-motivated. You don’t wait for someone to tell you what to do – you get in there and make it happen
• You thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Technology is your friend. You know your way around Trello, Slack and Ontraport – and if you don’t, you can quickly figure it out
• You look for the best in people and you start your day with gratitude
This position has high expectations. But if you’re the person we’re looking for, you’re the type who gets motivated by high expectations.
This position is currently open, with a start date of early- to mid-August. This is an independent contractor/freelancer role with the view to create a long-term working relationship (based on performance & fit).
We’ll start with a 3-month (paid) trial period, where you’ll work on two promotional campaigns with on-the-job training and support form our team. If we’re the perfect match, we’ll move to a longer-term arrangement.
Your average weekly hours will be 15-25 hours, depending on launch schedules and workload, and you will be paid by the hour in USD (or AUD for Australian employees). On rare occasions, you may be required to work more hours to meet launch deadlines. Actual work hours are flexible and you can set your own schedule, so long as you deliver on your commitments.
You will be working virtually with the Marketing Director and the Marketing team, all of whom work remotely across Australia and North America.
Interested? Here’s what to do now:
Please prepare and submit your application with the Subject Line: Marketing Project Manager Application. In your application, please include ALL of the following items:
· A cover letter (up to 500 words) on why you are the best person for the role.
· A summary of your work experience in digital marketing, project management, and managing online launch campaigns.
· 3 examples of managing a successful online marketing campaign, including who you worked for, during what timeframe, what you did and what you achieved.
· Relevant training and qualifications
· The secret code – if you do not have the secret code, do not apply and do not contact us to ask for the secret code.
· What is one online product launch you really admire? Why?
· What is one thing you recently learned about successful online launches and how have you incorporated it into your work?
· Which Tarot card best describes you and why?
· What are your personality profiles (Myers Briggs, Strengths Finder, DISC profile, astrology, etc.)?
· What is your proposed hourly rate? (budget is $40 USD per hour)
· What is your location & timezone?
· How many hours a week are you available? What days of the week? What is the maximum number of hours you have available per week for this role?
· When are you ready to start?
We will review the applications as they are submitted and will begin interviews in mid-July.
About Biddy Tarot
Biddy Tarot is the #1 online learning community for people who love to read Tarot.
We inspire over 6 million people every year to read Tarot and trust their intuition.
And we offer online courses, certification, books, community membership and other high quality content to make learning Tarot easy.
Our mission? To bring Tarot out of the shadows and into the mainstream – just like yoga and meditation.
And this is your opportunity to be a part of that change.