● Customer Service Engagement
- Respond to daily requests from accredited businesses (ABs) received online and via email
- Assist callers on the accredited business Hotline
● Accredited Business Engagement
- Make outbound calls according to established (and frequently reviewed) priorities beginning with those businesses newly accredited and ensure all ABs (in partnership with team members) have been contacted throughout a calendar year.
- Focus outbound calls on presenting and increasing how an accredited business takes advantage of all BBB benefit products and services, including products that have an additional cost. (an additional cost)
- Ensure Accredited Business Profiles are updated for accurate reporting, and robust for strengthening SEO of that Business Profile.
- Participate in the delivery of BBB’s accreditation welcome, renewal, and anniversary packets.
- Participate in BBB’s Retention Work Group meetings to generate collaboration, innovation, and problem-solving among BBB staff for improved engagement of our accredited businesses and the purchase of BBB’s products and services
● Digital Product Engagement
- Develop a thorough understanding of BBBs digital product offerings and their value to the AB community and be able to troubleshoot and address customer questions and needs regarding all BBB products and services.
- Through the course of the engagement calls, strive to elevate the presentation to either secure meetings with decision makers or complete a digital marketing presentation to “close” with the appropriate decision maker upon that initial call.
- Utilize a consultative approach to understand the needs of our business community and offer digital marketing solutions.
- Follow up with prospects who don’t close during the consultative process when appropriate.
- Distribute quarterly proof of performance reports to our accredited business community.
- Communicate with businesses on missed payments and updated payment information.
- Retain existing clients when commitments are up for renewal.
- Track sales performance metrics to ensure goals are met.
Compensation is base plus commission. This a full time hourly W2 position for 37.5 hours per week. Full Benefits are available
BBB of Greater Maryland is a local non-profit organization located in downtown Baltimore. We operate as a small business with integrity and ethics as our core values and seek ongoing opportunities to build a culture focused on diversity and a strong work/life balance as priority number one.