We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our team as a Part Time Customer Service Executive Assistant for a rapidly growing e-commerce pet brand. Do you like helping others and want to make a difference?
As a Customer Service and Executive Assistant you’ll work hand-in-hand with the founder, and the rest of the team, playing a crucial role of helping customers and pet lovers help their pets live healthier longer. You will also have unique visibility into the daily business operations of a growing e-commerce company and be able to contribute and make a positive difference in its growth.
If you are passionate about pets, genuinely care about helping customers, enjoy learning and making things run in an organized and efficient manner, get a thrill from working on a collaborative team and supporting others then this role is for you.
We are looking for a motivated, detail and processes oriented individual with excellent English communication skills (both spoken and written) who can work independently as well as with a team, thrives on creating efficient processes, has a can do attitude, loves learning and wants to grow with the company and help it succeed.
Existing experience in eCommerce tools and channels is beneficial. Background in and/or experience in the veterinary or health field andor the pet space is a bonus (not a must). Note that we are not a mainstream but an alternative health brand.
This position is fully remote and requires the ability to work independently. The hours are flexible but should be available for some hours during EST to respond to customers, meet with the executive andor team.
Opportunities for growth are available.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide email, phone and chat support to customers with a reliable response time in 24 hours
- Checking on Amazon messages and responding within 24 hours
- Assist in creating product listings and maintaining updating information across various platforms
- Maintain blog for website (this would involve research, editing and posting)
- Manage inbox, organize and keep track of multiple tasks
- Create and post newsletters and short form content
- Support new growth initiatives
- Identify opportunities for growth or areas of inefficiency and provide recommendations
- Document all processes
- Learn new tools and technology and train others on it
- Conduct product, competitor and keyword research
Additional tasks may include:
- Creating and maintaining Facebook Group
- Influencer outreach andor contacting shelters or vets for opportunities to collaborate
- Miscellaneous graphic design tasks
- Other day-to day ad hoc tasks as needed
- Positive, friendly and empathetic attitude
- Excellent communicator with great oral and written English skills
- Problem-solver who does their research and then presents solutions
- Can work independently; good time management
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail
- Confident in reaching out to people, building relationships and not taking a ‘no’ personally
- Loves to get things done
- Patient – especially responding to customer emails and/or phone calls
- Can think outside the box and is creative
- Proactive in finding new ways to help and improve the business
- Loves animals
- Embraces new technology; willingness to learn
- Professional handling confidential information
- Open to feedback, constantly strives to improve
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Experience with the back end of Shopify, Amazon FBA, eBay and Etsy
- Familiarity with Gorgias or other Customer Ticketing Systems
- Familiarity with Slack, Clickup (or other similar Project Management tools)
- Blog writing
- Experience with the managing FB groups
- Digital marketing experience
- Graphic Design skills
- Tech savvy
Attitude and willingness to learn is more important. Training will be provided in tools that you are not familiar with.
To apply, please submit:
Resume. A short cover letter highlighting your experience, your favorite pet and why you want this job. Include the word Tango in the subject.
We are a small company with a big heart and a great family team environment and we want our customers and employees to feel like they are part of our family too. For the last 4 years we have helped thousands of dogs, cats feel better and live happier, healthier lives with the people that love them. Our mission is to continue to offer natural alternative treatments to help animals feel their best without experiencing negative side-effects. If you love animals and want to help them and their pet parents then we'd love to have you join our growing team.