We’re looking for a rockstar virtual assistant for our team to help us serve our incredible clients long term.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, highly driven, out-of-the-box thinker and problem solver who wants to work from home supporting an amazing team and an important heart-centered mission. You must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
This is a part-time to full-time position that pays $4000/ month for full time.
We’re looking for an excellent self-starter and self-manager, who takes ownership of your work, who offers quick solutions and proposes/ implements them for greater efficiency and flow in daily business operations. We need someone both highly organized and flexible, who takes initiative and improves existing systems to support overall growth and expansion in the business.
Who shouldn’t apply:
- If you like to take shortcuts or have a “good enough” approach in your work, it’s not a fit.
- If you want a mindless job to punch in and punch out of, this is absolutely not a good fit.
- If you tend to think your way is better, and that gets in your way of being a team player, this isn’t for you.
- If you get stressed out when directed to change a course of action, this isn’t a fit.
- If you struggle with being available, communicative, and supportive, it’s not a fit.
- If you’re already overwhelmed with a full calendar, or with your family responsibilities, and have trouble keeping to commitments, it’s definitely not a fit.
- If you need to be told how to do each thing in minute detail, it is not a fit.
Who should apply:
- If you are a rockstar team player who values her independence, who also loves to exceed expectations, you are a fit.
- If you are a quick learner, good at incorporating feedback and learning from your mistakes, you are a fit.
- If you are flexible and adaptable and have high integrity in your work, you are a fit.
- If you take ownership for your role and really care about the results of your work, you are a fit.
- If you are great at taking current systems and processes and improving upon them, you are a fit.
- If you have excellent focus and follow-through, and are good at supporting others in their follow-through, you are a fit.
- If you are an out-of-the-box thinker who enjoys solving problems and creating solutions, you are a fit.
- If you are a good juggler, comfortable with handling several tasks or projects simultaneously, you are a fit.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will support our CEO by prioritizing and managing tasks in order of importance, handling communications with current and potential clients, and helping the CEO stay organized and focused on her priorities.
You will support client experience from onboarding to offboarding, ensuring consistent delivery of content and systems that help our clients succeed. You will have eyes on email accounts and social media platforms across the board to ensure the most important things are noticed and resolved as efficiently and quickly as possible. You will help push projects forward by managing timelines and staying on top of the calendar.
I’m a transformational coach for mothers helping them eliminate anxiety and overwhelm and create peaceful, loving connection in their families. In the last seven years we’ve helped over 250 women achieve freedom from overwhelm and everyday anxiety.
QualificationsProven experience as a virtual assistant or in a similar role, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational and time management skills, proficiency in Gsuite, Youtube, Facebook and Instagram, and basic video editing skills. Kajabi experience is a plus.