Hi! My name is Jess Crow, I am the founder of Apogy, a change management training and consulting firm. I need help part-time help with marketing and public relations for my business and training / coaching program. I have experience in this area so I can be a great thought partner, but I need someone to take the lead with research, planning, and execution.
If you have no idea what change management is – that’s ok! I’ll educate you on what it is and how it works so you can be successful in this role.
If you enjoy online marketing and engagement, have some experience with promotion, and are interested in picking up 10-15 hours a week in work to start (we will review every 30 days) let’s chat!
As the Marketing and PR Specialist you will be responsible for the following:
· Researching marketing trends and presenting insights
· Identifying ways to increase website traffic and course conversion rates
· Coming up with ideas to increase social media interest and engagement
· Writing and editing social media posts (LinkedIn) on a weekly basis
· Coming up with topic calendar for potential articles and presentations
· Securing article placements and interviews with the media, podcasts, etc.
Apogy is a boutique training and consulting firm with deep expertise in change management, program strategy, and project integration. We help companies improve strategic execution and transform the employee experience by empowering their people with the knowledge and skills to successfully lead organizational change and create value from critical initiatives.
Apogy was founded on the premise that employee well-being is key to delivering business results. We combine industry research and experience with proven modalities and tools to help employees reduce stress, build resilience, and adopt a growth-mindset, all of which are necessary for business change and innovation to succeed.