We are looking for an experienced telephone sales person who is looking to work from home. The ideal candidate should have experience in talking with distressed homeowners or in the mortgage sales business. You will be talking with leads we generate and any that you self-generate. We have a call framework to follow but open to tweaking and making it your own. You would work around your schedule, within reason.
Real Estate Acquisitions Specialist Responsibilities
- Be professional on the phone
- Have good sales skills
- Respond to all leads in a timely manner to drive business forward
- Build rapport with prospects and clients to overcome objections and get the deal signed
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Assess comparables, property value, and condition through research, outreach, data, site walks, and market trends
- Prepare letters of intent, real estate market research reports, contracts, due diligence documents, and other business administration paperwork in advance of real estate transactions as needed
- Act as an intermediary between your sellers and buyers to ensure a smooth close
Who we work With
Homeowners who are behind on their mortgage payments and facing mortgage foreclosure.
People who are behind on their property taxes and about to go to tax sale foreclosure
People who have funds sitting with government entities which are due to be turned over to these people, but they are unaware that they exist
You must have a computer, cell phone, headset, and desire to help people.
Please reply with your general available schedule, why you would make a great candidate for the position, and what your biggest why is.
After the crash of 2008, Chris, the owner of Analytics Before Foreclosure, honed his skills working with homeowners to alleviate their burdens of foreclosure and short sales. Our knowledge of working with the banks to get favorable outcomes for homeowners, and desire to help people, positions us as your go-to company.