This is a new role for our team. This role will be helping build out a sales team of Business Consultants and completing sales calls.
As a Director of Sales, you will present and sell our programs to new outbound and inbound prospects. You’ll manage your pipeline of prospects and will be an essential component of our customer experience. You’re more than just “Sales”; you are a coach; you must be professional, an effective communicator, and excellent at building rapport. You will be familiar with all programs offered to our members and be able to advise on their use of them during the initial sale and ascension process. The programs we create positively impact our members and their families. Our job is to help members achieve the highest levels of success.
As the team grows, you will supervise all Business Consultants (BC); helping the team meet goals, overcome objections, and ensure they are supported. You will be responsible for improving and maintaining the team’s performance, productivity, and efficiency by implementing effective sales strategies and Standard Operating Procedures, assisting in hiring/termination decisions, and one-on-one coaching.
- Effectively split time between the oversight efforts of the BC team and completing sales calls (20/80) to ensure BCs have a POC for most questions/issues.
- Collaborate with the Leadership Team to develop/maintain Standard Operating Procedures and Sales Scripts and ensure all BC team members adhere to them.
- Update and train all BC team members on changes to our programs, pricing and offer structures.
- Own the communication with the BC team via weekly team, 1:1 meetings, sales huddles, etc. to share best practices, review KPIs, and provide encouragement and feedback.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Maintain a clear, up to date and accurate pipeline in our CRM.
- Follow up diligently and consistently with potential clients over extended periods of time.
- Document all interactions with all prospects and clients in the “notes” section of CRM, escalating to the Support team as needed.
- Educate prospects on our products from an expert and coaching perspective.
- Allow the Leadership Team to shadow calls and give feedback.
- Shadow BC team members sales calls weekly to provide coaching, maintain quality control and ensure all legal compliance guidelines are being met.
- Available most days from 9 am-5 pm local time to take calls.
- Use both internal and external resources to maintain up to date knowledge of our products and industry.
- Collaborate with the team to formulate ideas on how to best serve our members.
- Be mindful of any emerging patterns of negative feedback from members and report to the Leadership Team.
- Collaborate with the Customer Service and Coaching team to ensure smooth transitions from program to program and beyond.
- Quickly escalate members as needed through the Customer Service team for action-planning.
- Complete weekly report by EOD every Friday.
- All prospects are properly moved in CRM and information is documented on client details so service staff has proper expectations by EOD
- All qualified prospects are consistently followed up with indefinitely
- Sales stats sheet is updated M-F by 7pm EST
- All internal communication cycles are properly followed
- All sales scripts are created and optimized on a regular basis
- Weekly report is completed and sent to the COO by EOD every Friday
- A monthly close rate of 40% of all qualified shows is maintained
- A 30-60-90 day onboarding plan is created and rolled out to all new hires
- The BC team feels supported and has a clear understanding of their daily roles and responsibilities
- All BC team members remain well versed in the latest product offerings, pricing and offer structures through continued education / trainings
- Each BC is held accountable to individual action plans creating a culture of ongoing skill development
- Experience selling online courses, training, and/or coaching programs
- Has previously managed a sales team
- Experience creating KPIs for a sales environment
- Experience elevating and growing a sales department
- Efficient with Facebook and general social media platforms
- Good over the phone / FB / video conference
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be great at presenting
- Excellent at building rapport
- Open to learning new processes in sales
- Values personal health and well-being
- Are routine driven
- Open to growing rapidly
- Self-sufficient and able to properly manage one’s own time
- Well organized and able to maintain a pipeline that can be observed and understood by the Leadership Team
Alison is an ecommerce expert who has created four multi-million-dollar online businesses. Alison and her team are known for working with busy moms and their children, teaching them how to create successful online stores using her 0-100K System—and many have achieved six-figure sales, with some hitting millionaire status. A former junior high teacher, Alison is a sought-after speaker and podcast guest who has been featured in Forbes and other publications. For more information, visit AlisonJPrince.com.
Why you should join the Because I Can Fam: it’s about culture, community, and accountability.
As a member of the Alison J Prince team, you’ll help be part of a community that makes a positive impact on our members and their families. Sure we might be teaching others how to start and build successful online businesses, but it’s more than that. It’s about teaching people how to change their lives, just as Alison did when she started her first business.
Everyone who dives into one of my challenges or systems becomes part of the Because I Can Fam—the kind of family who champions one another, celebrates each others’ achievements as if they’re our own, and supports each other through challenges along the way.
Why do we do what we do? Because We Can.