We are seeking an innovative Operations Manager to plan and oversee the implementation of our eCommerce strategies across all channels. You will be managing and building upon existing operations infrastructure: managing demand forecasting, interacting with suppliers (including making payments and negotiating), and managing freight forwarding.
To ensure success as an Operations Manager, you should demonstrate extensive knowledge of freight forwarding and logistics, supplier invoice/payment processing skills, knowledge of e-commerce platforms (Shopify, Amazon). An outstanding Operations Manager will be someone whose expertise results in optimized operations infrastructure and increased profitability.
If you’re interested and think you’d be a successful candidate, we would like to meet you. As an Operations Manager, your role is to help the company attain its goals and support all our sales channels. For more information on specific responsibilities see below.
- Manage third-party vendor relationships, coordinate weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings, generate reports to review operations, and support the day-to-day business operations.
- Review the current inventory and replenishment processes across eCommerce accounts and improve operational efficiency.
- Instrumental in setting up new products and suppliers
- Participate in brainstorming and process review sessions to scale up the operations.
- Work with the Amazon team to review/set up operational KPIs and deliver on those KPIs working with the distribution team, warehouse team, and external vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or in a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Amazon Marketplace operations.
- Strong Excel skills
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration capabilities.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
COMPENSATION: Commensurate to skills and experience – Range: $30 – $50 per hour. Bonuses provided based on performance.
SCHEDULE: US Hours EST Time Zone, Monday through Friday