· Sets the strategic direction of the company.
· Aligns the strategic direction with the Managing Partner and shareholders.
· Effectively cascades strategic direction to the local team.
· Responsible for managing all things E-Commerce and other operations (Sales, Marketing and Customer Service). This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash, and quality targets.
· Acquire high caliber talents, establish a solid and robust local team
· Complete analytical, high-level ad-hoc tasks
· Identify and solve inefficiencies in the organization
· Serve as a trusted, strategic advisor and confidential sounding board in assessing business opportunities and strategy
· Bring new partnerships to the organization as required
· Brand management – maintain a strong sense of core aesthetics, communications, core company values, and niche when developing projects and making decisions
· Innovation and growth in systems, communications, marketing, and projects
· Critically solve problems and rise to challenges using a deep knowledge of company resources
· Build relationships with staff to effectively lead by understanding and supporting staff’s weaknesses and maximizing strengths
· Developing a forward planning calendar based on e-commerce rhythm
· Develop and maintain company culture and morale
· Observe and offer constructive feedback to team members
· At least 8 years of top entrepreneurial, finance or consulting experience
· At least 5 years of e-commerce experience
· With extensive management experience in the E-Commerce industry (launching products, dropshipping, etc.)
· Understanding of Facebook advertising and Amazon
· Strong product instincts and the ability to work effectively with product and engineering teams, will be a strong plus.
· Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficiency and productivity
· Self-motivated, driven by opportunity for incentive, and able to work well under pressure and independently
· A detail-oriented attitude, with a strong track record of excellence in execution
· A strategic thinker who understands the company’s strategic vision and operating environment
· Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
· Proven experience in managing people from various departments
· Great team player who has excellent problem solving and collaboration skills.
· Must be willing to work during US hours
AleHorn is a drinking horn company that produces fine handcrafted items for modern barbarians.
When AleHorn first started, many people still thought of drinking horns as costume pieces that you might buy at a Renaissance faire. While we do love Renaissance faires (a lot), we thought it was time to bring drinking horns to a wider audience.
Friends who received the first AleHorns as gifts came from many different walks of life. We gave them to housewives, surfers, weight lifters, writers, history buffs, people with beards and others without. The one thing all of them had in common is that the AleHorn put a smile on their face and quickly became their favorite drinking vessel.
While sitting around the fire drinking out of a horn is a lot of fun, many also exulted how the horns made them feel more connected to the past, and we quickly realized that it wasn’t just the renaissance faire crowd that was interested historical rediscovery.
Hundreds (or even thousands) of years ago, horns were found in nearly every home and were an important part of the joyous rituals of drinking. As history went on, they became relics. Our mission is to bring back the hearty drinking horn tradition while providing a fun drinking experience that’s accessible to everyone.