Under general direction and supervision by the Managing Partners, your primary duties will be to assist in the preparation of meeting materials for clients, prepare documents to send to clients, analyze client accounts and work with principals of the firm to provide financial counseling to clients.
Contacts: Frequent contact with every department of the firm, third-party vendors, and clients.
• Assist in building financial exhibits and models used for client presentations using Excel
• Complete various paperwork for investment custodians and insurance providers on client behalf
• Gather relevant tax material used for income tax projections/income tax return
• Review quarterly investment portfolio performance reports for accuracy
• Monitor client accounts for tax-loss harvesting opportunities
• Help in the implementation of new technology initiatives to help firm run more efficient
• Utilize different organizational techniques to assure that both internal and external deadlines are met
• Interact with clients’ other advisors (lawyers, accountants, brokers) to provide and request information
• Review clients’ debt and lending portfolios and determine proper usage of debt vs. cash
• Perform other duties as deemed necessary or as directed
AJ Wealth is a comprehensive wealth management company. We believe that thoughtful planning and a clear focus on your objectives creates peace of mind, efficient use of time and wealth preservation. We accomplish this by analyzing all pieces of your financial life and objectively designing a comprehensive plan that we implement and monitor.
Our mission is clear: Enhance our clients' financial lives with excellent, disciplined and trusted advice based on years of experience and an intimate understanding of your entire financial life, including:
Asset management | Income taxes | Estate planning | Life, property & disability insurance | Cash flows | Philanthropic planning | Compliance | International assistance
There are many different types of advisors out there; investment advisors, accountants, insurance agents, attorneys and bankers. All of these advisors specialize in one particular field and many purport to be able to help you with all financial matters. However, there are very few advisors who can truly and effectively integrate and help with all financial matters. Further, while advisors may be experts in their particular field, they are typically missing the other piece of the equation that leads to exceeding a client's expectations. The missing piece is understanding a client's expectations, so they can be exceeded. It's this lack of attention to you that also leaves most advisors unable to effectively apply their knowledge to your specific circumstances.
We make your financial life simpler, allowing you the freedom to live your life as you choose.
QualificationsRequirements: • Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Finance. • Proficient in technology - easily picks up different technological platforms. • Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel. • Strong verbal and written communication skills. • Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment. • Ability to maintain an extremely high level of confidentiality. • 0-2 years of experience in financial planning