Under general direction and supervision by the Voce President (VP), in this full time position you will be responsible for supporting VP and their team through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. In addition, you will provide minimal administrative support to the office as outlined below. You will deal with a diverse group of important
external callers as well as internal contacts at all levels of the firm. Independent judgment is required to plan,
prioritize and organize your diversified workload. Successful candidates will have strong communication skills and attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities – For VP:
• Assist the needs of team members and help by resolving operational and administrative issues
• Keep team organized and provide assistance on projects to make sure all tasks are done to completion
• Help facilitate internal and external money movements
• Answer phone, screen, and redirect calls (as needed, see below for office)
• Scheduling and upkeep of calendar
• Attend internal meetings, take notes and provide follow up
• Manage and update CRM
• Book travel arrangements
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, cover letters and meeting books
• Provide general administrative support including mailing, FedEx, messengers, scanning, faxing and copying
• Personal tasks as needed
Responsibilities – For Office:
• Team Enterprise tasks for office as needed
• Back up to Office Administrative Assistant
AJ Wealth is a comprehensive wealth management company. We believe that thoughtful planning and a clear focus on your objectives creates peace of mind, efficient use of time and wealth preservation. We accomplish this by analyzing all pieces of your financial life and objectively designing a comprehensive plan that we implement and monitor.
Our mission is clear: Enhance our clients' financial lives with excellent, disciplined and trusted advice based on years of experience and an intimate understanding of your entire financial life, including:
Asset management | Income taxes | Estate planning | Life, property & disability insurance | Cash flows | Philanthropic planning | Compliance | International assistance
There are many different types of advisors out there; investment advisors, accountants, insurance agents, attorneys and bankers. All of these advisors specialize in one particular field and many purport to be able to help you with all financial matters. However, there are very few advisors who can truly and effectively integrate and help with all financial matters. Further, while advisors may be experts in their particular field, they are typically missing the other piece of the equation that leads to exceeding a client's expectations. The missing piece is understanding a client's expectations, so they can be exceeded. It's this lack of attention to you that also leaves most advisors unable to effectively apply their knowledge to your specific circumstances.
We make your financial life simpler, allowing you the freedom to live your life as you choose.
QualificationsRequirements: • Bachelor’s degree required. • Proficient in technology - easily picks up different technological platforms. • Strong verbal and written communication skills. • Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment. • Ability to maintain an extremely high level of confidentiality. • 1-2 years of experience in wealth management/insurance.