ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION:
We are a growing family-owned and operated business located in Richmond, Virginia. Our business is built on the values of Family, Loyalty, Quality of Work, and Dreaming Big. We help homeowners, realtors, real estate investors, and builders by creating the best first impression when preparing a home for the market.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking an administrative assistant who is organized, motivated, and able to help keep our lead stager on task. Ideally, you would be someone who has had prior administrative experience, but we will train the correct candidate who has the attention to detail and organizational skills that we are looking for.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
● Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
● Providing administrative support to lead stager/owner with follow-ups, emails, phone calls, texts, and more.
● Preparing action plans that lead stager has provided and the home consultation process.
● Adding/updating social media posts, pictures, and comments
● Scheduling follow-ups with homeowners, agents, and real estate investors
● Answering telephone calls and texts
● Adding and updating AGG Redesigns website content
● Maintaining contact lists
● Contributes to our family business by helping reach goals and expectations.
This Administrative Assistant position is a part-time position working Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
● Prior administrative experience.
● Superb organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Knowledge of Gmail, Microsoft Word, Facebook, Instagram, Squarespace, Evernote, Canva, and Calendly.
● Multilingual may be preferred or required.
● A desire to be a part of a growing small business.