We want you to join our like-minded, passionate, for the cause team if….
You live and breathe support and organization. Whether it’s organizing meetings, booking travel, preparing a presentation, or just inspiring action through words. And of course you are an expert in the various tech communication platforms.
You have a strong interest in holistic health and nutrition. You are naturally empathetic and able to read between the lines. You have a growth mindset and see opportunities where others see roadblocks or challenges. You have a willingness to continuously learn and improve and crave constructive feedback so you can consistently achieve at a higher level.
You are organized, can prioritize effectively and have excellent time management skills. You don’t mind repeating tasks weekly and you understand the importance of efficiency.
The position’s primary focus is to support our CEO and COO as well as perform various administrative tasks, including scheduling appointments, making phone calls, researching, preparing reports, making travel arrangements, managing email accounts, minor accounting procedures, organizing and maintaining online files.
The ideal candidate must be organized, efficient and an effective communicator above all else.
- Be located in the USA and be willing to work in PST(preferred) for approximate 15-20 hours per week to start and be available during the agreed upon specified days/times;
- Be self motivated and have the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors;
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), proactive and self starter;
- Have an understanding of the alternative health industry;
- Possess strong computer skills especially google suite, CRM, google calendar, slack etc;
- Be incredibly organized and have excellent time management skills;
- Always be positive and enthusiastic;
- Possess analytical thinking skills;
- Have strong problem solving skills;
- Be proactive and not just an order taker
- Be passionate with a drive for success
ADHD Thrive Institute is an online health and wellness business that helps families who have kids impacted by ADHD, to thrive with a holistic / natural approach. Our main offering is The ADHD Thrive Method for Kids Program. This online group program focuses on fighting ADHD symptoms with food with an additional option to dive deep into finding the root cause of symptoms for each child. The business manages a complimentary Facebook support group with in excess of 19,000 members and a private Facebook group for program participants.
Our clients are parents who are seeking an alternative to medication for their child with ADHD which focuses on nutrition and getting to the “root cause” of their children’s symptoms. These changes will improve their child’s health, behavior and overall family life. The family is craving peace, support and guidance throughout this change as it can be extremely overwhelming.
We’re not your average company. We consider ourselves a family and all share the common passion of helping other families impacted by ADHD. We care deeply about each other and make sure that our team always feel fulfilled, are making an impact, and have plenty of flexibility to balance their own families and life. Everyone in our team is an integral part of the success of the business!
QualificationsEmail/Calendar management for CEO and COO including prioritization and response when necessary Manage podcast interview and preparation process Website search engine optimization Coordinate travel requirements Create structure/workflow/processes Project assistance/coordination Maintain various records and documents Meeting preparation for CEO and COO as required Handling basic bookkeeping tasks Conducting research and compiling reports/presentation on a variety of topics as requested CEO/COO Prepare for and attend bi-weekly Team Call Other duties as assigned.