First, let us tell you what’s in it for you when applying for this job:
- The opportunity to help clients achieve their goals and have a successful retirement.
- Fully remote work environment.
- Competitive hourly rate, potential bonuses based on sales.
- Just as importantly, you’ll get growth potential in the company. Most companies have higher positions already filled. Even though this company has been in business 20 years and has grown significantly, it is run like a startup. There is still a lot of growth potential for the company, and in turn for your career. As the company grows, they will promote those who are great at sales and who are leaders. If you are successful in this role, you will have the opportunity to grow with the company. This includes the potential to grow to a full time role, if one is desired.
Now, more about the hiring company and position:
A remote-focused Registered Investment Advisor helping clients with high-level wealth solutions and strategies is looking for an Sales Representative to join their team.
Their team is dedicated to the success clients and works together collaboratively and purposefully to achieve the goals of every client. They are onboarding new team members that they believe will be true to the mission of helping clients achieve transformational values in their lives.
This position requires the ability to build rapport and cultivate relationships with high net-worth individuals and families. You will be performing outbound calls, but not cold calling. These individuals have already expressed an interest in the firm’s solutions. In addition, you must be able to effectively communicate the firm’s value proposition and how the firm can provide significant and meaningful solutions to clients. This position is one that will be working on our after-hours team, contacting leads that request that we contact them before 9am Pacific Time or after 6pm Pacific Time.
The ideal candidate easy to talk to, good at listening and has overall strong communication skills. At the same time, this candidate will need to stay organized and be proactive with daily tasks. Experience with CRM platforms and pulling reports is a plus.
- Calling multiple leads a day to uncover their areas of financial concern and financial standing
- Talking to leads to determine their assets, income, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to schedule them with a team member that is able to help with their specific needs
- Scheduling leads with professionals who can provide the most value, as well as setting those professionals up for success in earning the leads’ business
- Contacting leads regularly to discover changes in their financial status
- Managing calendars for various team members
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field
- 1+ year of experience in the financial services industry is a plus
- Ability to show value to leads and gain business
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and take constructive feedback
- Proper phone etiquette for both inbound and outbound calls
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook as well as a CRM platform
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
While this position is fully remote, this is not a freelancer type of position. You must be in a virtual office (think being on Zoom) during work hours. By applying, you understand and accept this requirement. There will be an opportunity for questions later in the interview process.
Hiring company is an SEC registered investment adviser. Insurance products and services offered through a separate affiliated company. Hiring company will be disclosed during interview process.