The bookkeeper handles multiple client accounts. This person needs to be financially savvy and extremely detail-oriented when it comes to the numbers. We are looking for a proactive bookkeeper whose top priority is client service. The right person will be most interested in serving our clients while enjoying a flexible work schedule, rather than trying to build their own business empire.
- Support client monthly close process in Quickbooks Online
- Bank and credit card account reconciliations
- A/P and A/R reconciliations
- Make journal entries
- Run payroll for clients
- Process vendor invoices for clients
- File 1099s for clients
- Enter budgets into QBO
- Create financial reports, including customized dashboards with graphs and charts
- Support CFOs with other data entry, financial analysis, and other work as needed
- Use tools like Asana and Slack to manage organization tasks, timelines, and budgets
- Liaise and communicate with 100 Degrees team via email, phone, Slack, Zoom to share knowledge, improve processes, and share wins and challenges
- Highly experienced with Google Sheets and Excel
- Know Quickbooks Online like the back of your hand and flexible to learn other software as needed
- Embrace technology like Google Workspace, Dropbox, Expensify, Slack, ClickUp, Zoom, and have experience integrating software with Quickbooks Online
- Are a skilled, professional communicator
Qualities We’re Looking For
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and detail-oriented under pressure
- Are meticulous about accuracy and ensure anything you submit has been checked and double-checked
- Hate being late and never miss a deadline
- Communicate proactively with questions and updates
- Believe that no journal entry is too big or too complicated and enjoy highly detailed work
- Energized by providing clients with best-in-class bookkeeping
- Hardworking, highly self-motivated, and a quick learner
- Proactive, willing to learn new things and energized to grow in your role
- Great sense of humor, high-energy, and enthusiasm for working on a small and growing team
Education and/or Experience
Degree in accounting or related field, or 3 years’ experience with bookkeeping for businesses (online and women-owned businesses a plus!)
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience
- The position is a full-time W2 employee
- We offer a flexible, remote work environment
- You must be available to respond to client communication and take meetings during regular business hours in the US
- You maintain a workspace free of unnecessary distraction, with reliable internet access, where client and internal calls may be taken in a professional manner
- You are able to be on video chat for scheduled meetings
100 Degrees Consulting provides CFO and bookkeeping services to visionary leaders. We help nonprofit organizations and entrepreneurs globally on all things finance; accounting, bookkeeping, audit, board reporting, financial analysis, budgeting, cash flow, 990s, and compliance. We give leaders clarity and confidence in their numbers so they can make a bigger impact on the world.
We are seeking a high performing Bookkeeper to the team to deliver a high level of service to our clients because we’re growing by leaps and bounds.
We serve our clients with knowledge & expertise, passion for their mission, dependability, and approachability. We have high standards, high expectations, and we move quickly. We have extraordinary capacity and expect the same from everyone on the team. Most importantly, we love what we do and who we serve.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and you would be joining a small, diverse team. We believe that diversity is an asset and inclusion is non-negotiable, so please only apply if you share those values.