Each job posting will vary according to the needs of the hiring person / company. These job descriptions are only to give a general idea of the typical skills and requirements for this type of job posting.
SCOPE OF JOB DUTIES
The Internet Marketing & Advertising Specialist is responsible for marketing the company’s business online through various channels including website, email campaigns and advertising campaigns. It may also include blogging and social media.
The successful candidate must possess the following core skills:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Develop pay-per-click advertising campaigns.
- Develop relationships with websites to obtain quality links.
- Drive traffic to websites using a variety of methods.
- Create Internet ads.
- Monitor a company’s online reputation.
- Highlight, respond to and encourage positive comments.
- Manage email list and and create content for email campaigns.
- Integrate other online presences including social media outlets with email campaigns.
- Solicit customer feedback and optimize campaigns accordingly.
Other possible skills:
- Conduct webinars.
- Compile marketing data.
- Monitor online competitors.
- SEO knowledge and experience.
- Develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Social networking expertise
- Search engine optimization experience
- Work station is located in a room with a door to avoid distractions.
- If necessary, babysitting services are arranged to provide a time slot of undisturbed, focused attention to details.
- Desktop computer
- Internet connection
See more information about home-based jobs and other types of work at home jobs. Also check out our list of current job postings.