Each job posting will vary according to the needs of the hiring person / company. These job descriptions are only to give a general idea of the typical skills and requirements for this type of job posting.
SCOPE OF JOB DUTIES
The Sales Representative will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with new and established customers through regular contact to create relationships and keep company’s products and services in the forefront of their minds. The primary goal is to develop lasting relationships and drive sales for long-term growth.
The successful candidate must possess the following core skills:
- Have a thorough knowledge of company’s products / services
- Have self-confidence and self-motivation to set and achieve goals
- Adjust sales presentations for each type of customer
- Create weekly sales reports
- Monitor competition
- Have the ability to close sales
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy from information gathered.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Other possible skills:
- Territory Management
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
Would also like someone who:
- Attends educational workshops
- Reviews professional publications
- Establishes personal networks
- Participates in professional societies.
- Work station is located in a room with a door to avoid distractions.
- If necessary, babysitting services are arranged to provide a time slot of undisturbed, focused attention to details.
- Desktop computer
- Internet connection
See more information about home-based jobs and other types of work at home jobs. Also check out our list of current job postings.