I am contacting you in regards to your open position seeking new book keepers.
As you will see on my resume, in addition to over 15 years of management experience overseeing budgets as large as $9M in annual revenues, I have been working for the last 2.5 years as a virtual assistant and in virtual sales including working QuickBooks Online.
As my resume shows, I have honed skills that make a good fit for this position:
1. Outstanding customer service skills both on the phone and digitally;
2. Digital customer management through CRM, member management and proprietary software prograrms;
3. Excellent technical skills including Google Drive, Trello, and Slack;
4. Bookkeeping experience including handling both accounts payable and accounts receivable in Quickbooks, member management and proprietary software;
5. Digital scheduling and meeting management;
6. Experiencing coordinating meetings and travel for a variety of events and travelers
7. Overseeing more than $2.4M in annual revenues using QBO including generating invoices, managing accounts receivable, and handing billing and expenses.
These skills combined with my attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and genuine desire to serve customers could make me a valuable asset to your team.
I look forward to hearing from you.