We are hiring for a Facebook Group Champion! This position will act as a “cheerleader” inside of our various Facebook groups. Engaging with members in the group, being warm and friendly, networking members with other members and helping moderate the groups.
This is a part-time 1099 WFH position (Eastern time zone preferred)
– Act as “Champion” within the various Facebook Groups (the groups are similiar to an Angie’s List/chamber of commerce/virtual networking vibe)
– Sales experience is VERY helpful and would be additional money for you (selling into members to get them to signup for our website plans) – you don’t need sales skills but would be helpful to me and you could earn additional money
– This person MUST have an upbeat, positive and FUN personality! (these traits should be “felt” through the computer screen by members in the fb groups)
– You will virtually network members in the groups, engage with members by asking members meaningful questions, asking them personable fun things etc. The same level of upbeat fun service you might expect ordering from someone at a Chick-Fil-A (you get the idea 😉
– Must be competent with Facebook and Facebook Groups – social media skills are a plus!!
– Must ENJOY being on Facebook throughout the day and chatting and having fun (while also being professional)
– What we’re looking for is someone with a happy, lively, fun personality who makes our members feel like a million bucks
– Moderation on Friday’s and the weekends if possible too, I honestly need the help here…
– You’d be reporting to the Facebook Group Ambassador. When she posts our content in the groups, your job would be to engage with every post consistently while also keeping an eye out for troublesome members who break the rules of the fb group as well.
– Content ideas and creation is a plus such as coming up with questions for Polls, Memes, giveaway ideas, keeping our groups fresh with relevant content
Right now we’re looking at 20 hours per week throughout the week with some weekends possible.
As we grow, there will be more opportunities for you to get more hours and help us grow! We are excited
CSBN (Chattanooga Small Business Networking) is a 33,000 member Facebook group community established in May of 2018. Our FB group serves as a "find a vendor" community and place to mingle, network and connect. We have customers who are called Preferred Vendors who pay us to be recommended on job leads and connections (after we screen and "vet" them in). We also have a fantastic website called CSBNConnect.com which is similiar to Angie's List and Thumback where folks can search for and hire local vendors. Check out our website - www.csbnconnect.com
We also have the same exact setup in our Huntsville, Alabama (USA) market too!
QualificationsPEOPLE skills! 🙂 (think "white-glove" Chick-Fil-A customer service with great attitude) WFH, quiet atmosphere to focus Cheerleader vibe, upbeat and fun, good with people and great at asking good questions Networking and business skills a PLUS Facebook Group Moderation/Admin skills a PLUS