Soul Equity Solutions: Executive Recruiter
Soul Equity Solutions is hiring an Executive Recruiter! Join our growing team!
Are you energized about making connections and motivated to develop your talents in executive search? Are you determined, engaging, and motivated to grow in your career?
Do you strike a balance between working on a team and working independently? Are you teachable and eager to continue learning?
If you answered yes and are excited for your future in executive search, we want to meet you!
About Soul Equity Solutions
Soul Equity is a woman-owned, executive search firm, focused exclusively on recruiting executive talent for Middle Market Private Equity Firms across the US.
We work exclusively with Private Investment firms to grow their internal teams. We are known for our personalized approach. Our boutique recruiting experience is highly bespoke and curated to our clients’ needs.
We offer a supportive, fun, rewarding and stable work environment. We enjoy each others company! We are highly collaborative, and respect work/life balance. It is an entrepreneurial environment, so flexibility is key. Join a fast growing team and love what you do and the people you work with!
- Own end-to-end candidate development process from client engagement and candidate identification through to candidate offer extension and closing.
- Fully understand each client’s needs and tailor a candidate search, evaluation process, presentation and close to meet those needs.
- Continue communications with client throughout the search process, building the relationship, representing Soul Equity Solutions, and ensuring the client’s needs are addressed.
- Collaborate with the internal search and recruiting team to research and source candidates by developing and applying advanced and effective sourcing strategies to ensure a full pipeline throughout the sourcing process.
- Develop detailed specifications for each role based on client’s needs, develop detailed scorecards specific for each role and client.
- Contact and assess candidates based on previously determined criteria.
- Develop a robust slate of strong-fit candidates, ensuring all candidates’ assessments and information is current in our candidate tracking system.
- Present candidates to the client using the Soul Equity Solutions format.
- Develop and deliver weekly briefings to the clients on relevant aspects related to their search.
- Follow up and maintain open dialogue with clients regarding all presented candidates, assisting the client in moving forward chosen candidates.
- Work closely with candidates and clients to close candidates, assisting the client as needed.
- Collaborate with Soul Equity leadership, recruiters and staff as needed.
- Regularly communicate with leadership regarding job status, headcount, pipeline, data tracking and goals.
- Positively represent the Soul Equity Solutions brand.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience with a search firm or corporate recruiting team.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 4+ years of experience recruiting candidates within Private Equity.
- Financial services recruiting experience is a huge plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- Generously commensurate with experience
- You’ll become part of a growing, stable boutique business.
- This position is remote.
- This is a part-time (25+ hours/week) or full-time position, preferably starting on a consulting basis. Temp to perm.
Soul Equity is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.