As a FT or PT organizational culture consultant, you will be working with a variety of purpose-driven clients who are passionate and committed to improving their workplace culture. We partner with our clients to help them build inclusive organizations that foster an environment where all employees can thrive. If you have experience and passion around HR, organization development, and diversity, equity and inclusion read on.
– Assess the clients’ organization’s current state, capacity, and capability through focus groups, interviews, surveys, and data analysis to provide insights and recommendations for improving workplace culture.
– Synthesize quantitative and qualitative data sharing insights and the “so what” from the feedback
– Develop, implement and manage DEI and/or Talent strategies, programs, and initiatives to build inclusion and cultural change for clients.
– Assess for bias and contribute to redesigning talent programs such as recruitment, onboarding, performance management, promotions, to mitigate bias.
– Design and facilitate workshops and training around diversity and inclusion, culture change, team building, and “soft” skills to help clients overcome obstacles around inclusion and culture change.
– Provide strategic HR consulting to support clients’ needs in talent management, learning, and development, career development, etc
– Identify opportunities for where the client may need additional services to support their people, strategy, and/or culture needs.
About The Silverene Group
At The Silverene Group, we’re on a mission to make the work world a better, more inclusive place for all. Since 2016, we have worked hand-in-hand with over 30 clients to define strategy, create organizations of purpose, build inclusive workplace cultures, and strengthen team performance. Our team of experienced strategists, culture, talent, communications/change, and DEI consultants and coaches bring breadth and depth of experience from a variety of industries and organizations, both internationally and nationally. We are a minority, woman-owned boutique consulting firm that works at the intersection of people + strategy + culture.
QualificationsAbout You You bring a curious mindset to understanding the client’s business and their unique situation You are self-directed, self-motivated, and have strong skills in critical thinking, research, resourcefulness, and flexibility. You are a highly skilled at managing multiple projects, with different clients and team members, and understand how to prioritize your workload. You have a passion for and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in any or all of the following: HR, organization development, and/or diversity, equity and inclusion You understand diversity in the context of organizational and culture change, apply a broad and expansive definition of diversity, and are able to connect diversity back to work processes and work design. You are a skilled communicator. You understand how messages will land and you craft them with care. You bring an analytical approach to assess organizational trends to determine enablers, blockers, and opportunities for improvement Ideally, you’ve worked in a private sector consulting environment and understand the fast-paced nature of engagements. You are beyond excited to work for a small, woman-owned business and make the world a better place one client at a time You can work in an unstructured, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment and are enthusiastic about being a part of a growing business