The ideal candidate is someone who is dependable, detail oriented, with good communication skills, able to follow directions and deliver accurate, on schedule results. Open to part time and full time qualified candidates.
● Setting up primary and child themes
● Configuring PHP settings
● Configuring settings and pages in an organized, methodical way
● Developing with an organized, methodical system
● Following designs closely, aiming to match as much detail as possible
● Being able to take a website mockup provided by our graphic designers and build it in
WordPress, matching the mockup and direction given as closely as possible.
● Building with an eye for future edits – make the build as easy to update and configure as
possible (Deliver code focused on scalability, testability, supportability and maintainability.)
● Delivering new code and add/modify new functionality to existing code
● Having an understanding of code hierarchy and writing CSS in a logical order along with
proper use of custom classes and IDs without relying on default WordPress theme
classes and IDs.
● Having a broad understanding of different CSS styling options.
● Having a thorough QA process throughout and after the completion of a build to ensure
that all aspects of a website are functioning correctly from the user standpoint on all
browsers and devices.
Woland Web is a Charlotte-based business with over fourteen years of experience building thousands of websites. Our entire team is committed to our core values of quality and integrity.