Part-Time Sales Representative – Remote
Are you looking for part-time remote work in a fun and flexible work environment where you have the ability to use your sales and recruiting skills to build relationships and make connections? If so, we may be the perfect team for you! We are a national organization that provides training and resources to an elite group of commercial HVAC companies all across the country. Our leadership team has worked together for years and has a passion for helping our clients build strong, life-changing relationships with one another. As an organization we believe that there’s nothing more important than our culture (Commitment, Humility, Accountability, Fun, Integrity, and Innovation).
What’s in it for you?
· Compensation of $30k/year
· Part time 15-20 hours a week
· Remote work
· Flexible schedule
Scope of Position: We are looking for a highly sociable person to lead our sales and recruiting efforts in our open territories. You will play an integral part in the development and execution of plans to reach potential member companies. This position will help research open markets, communicate the company’s value proposition, set appointments, and build relationships with potential member companies. The goal of the position is to help us bring great new companies to Synergy. This is not a typical cold calling job, but instead one that values quality over quantity. If you’re looking to get back in to the sales game in a part-time position with a team who will support you, but not micromanage you, this is the perfect role for you!
· Commitment – This remote, part-time role requires 15-20 hours per week
· Humility – The perfect candidate will never hesitate to reach out to the internal Synergy team with questions or challenges
· Accountability – In this role you can work successfully in a remote environment, you will meet with the internal Synergy team to set goals and celebrate wins, and use your own process to prioritize your week for your success
· Fun – We won’t require you to have fun, but our team loves to laugh and have fun. We even have a Drinkstorming Podcast!
· Integrity – Synergy team members know that treating each other with honesty, respect, and sincerity is the only way to work together
· Innovation – In this role you will utilize all of your sales and prospecting skills to identify prospects and find creative ways to get past gatekeepers and set appointments for our team
You’ll do well in this job if you have:
· Proven track record of experience in sales, setting qualified appointments, building relationships and connecting with people virtually, and talking with owners, executives, and decision makers
· Proficiency in using Zoom, MS Office, and G Suite applications
· Ability to work successfully in a remote environment
· A love of people and a genuine curiosity to learn more about them and hear their stories
· A hunter mentality combined with a pleasantly persistent attitude
· Out-of-the-box thinking and a creative mindset
However, maybe don’t apply if:
· Calling someone you don’t know makes you nervous
· Your ideal role is a full-time, traditional 9-to-5 job where you’re required to come to the office every day
· You need someone to map out your day
· You don’t like meeting new people
Synergy Solution Group is a network of peers across the country who share the same vision, drive, and passion for the heating and air conditioning business. We provide our members with a competitive edge in their marketplace through industry specific training, best practice sharing, and expanded resources.