As our new, friendly, caring Digital Marketing Specialist you would remotely assist us with many fun marketing tasks. If you like variety, then this might be the part-time gig for you: $25-$35 per hour, depending on qualifications. Expect to work 6-8 hours per week whenever you’d like to, as long as the tasks are done in the agreed upon timeframes. I like to work with your schedule as much as possible. A weekly 30-minute Zoom meeting keeps the balls rolling. In the U.S. or Canada; any time zone is fine but M.S.T. a bonus.
If you qualify and if all of this is agreeable to you, kindly do the next step here. Be sure to include your resume; two references; and your LinkedIn profile if you have one. Feel free to include any and all information you’d like to include. If qualified, you’ll be contacted to schedule an interview via Zoom. Thank you.
We have a large variety of amazing clients who are family-owned companies, for whom we manage Digital Marketing services on a monthly basis. We provide SEO, Google My Business management, social media marketing and WordPress Website development. Our clients sign on with us for monthly services, managed by us, and expect and get outstanding results. We're a smoothly growing digital marketing company with an emphasis on SEO.
Some of the requirements to qualify are:
● Believes in systems and likes to set up systems. These can be as simple as creating checklists of SOPs and possibly training videos.
● Team player with great communication skills. “Team player” sometimes means “pinch-hitting” by stepping in to do tasks.
● Self-manage timelines to achieve early, before-deadline finished high-quality work
● Basic SEO knowledge or at least know how to use the Yoast plugin (or similar tool)
● Basic WordPress (Elementor would be great to know)
● Intermediate Social Media Management, Monitoring & Engaging (a few years of experience doing this is required)
● Basic Data Analysis (Google Analytics; Google My Business; Facebook Insights; LinkedIn Analytics)
● Copywriting skills (social media posts; blog posts; Google posts)
● Impeccable English & grammar; zero typos
● Organized, task-oriented, and has great attention to detail
● Positive and Proactive
● Great phone, video chat, text message and email etiquette: a very considerate person
● Intermediate in setting-up and managing Facebook ads/boosts
------If you know how to set-up and manage Google ad campaigns, that's good but not required.
● You enjoy implementing simple processes that make us more efficient
● Able to support owner’s growth strategy
● Willingness to learn new concepts, new ideas, and implementation because that's the nature of digital marketing
● Willingness to introduce new concepts, new ideas and implementation
● Logical, common sense decision-making
● Sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement
● 5+ years client management experience
● 5+ years of marketing background (Facebook & Google My Business; and SEO are a must).
● Experience is super important. You’ll be trained in our processes, however, you should have intermediate SEO skills; social media management skills and experience; and project management skills.
What you get when working with DaGama Digital Marketing
● Working with very nice clients in the US
● Working with a highly experienced pioneer Digital Marketing Maven
● The opportunity and choice to remain a part-time subcontractor or grow with the company
● A supporting team who cares deeply about the work they produce and are usually on time or early
● Flexible hours: work whenever you want to as long as the daily, weekly, monthly tasks are done on time or early and at the quality level described
● Remote work environment
● Competitive pay
There are a range of tasks you will be managing daily while being part of our smoothly-growing agency. Example tasks:
● Manage client relationships via email and text messages.
● Monitoring team email account for client requests and fulfilling such requests immediately or within 4 hours if possible.
● Monitoring and using Basecamp project management to communicate and follow-up with team.
● Track the progress of tasks, deadlines & accuracy/quality of deliverables.
● Monitoring social media accounts of clients to help our team reply to leads or current customers or be the one to reply.
● Review all blog posts for our level of quality and no typos, misspellings, grammatical errors (you’ll be given a checklist on “level of quality”).
● Using the Yoast plugin to optimize many pages of many websites on a regular basis.
● Doing quick 5-minute text and image website updates when requested by clients (happens ocassionally but not frequently).
● Programming/creating WordPress pages by using the duplicate plugin or other approved method.
● Monthly reports reviewed and quality-checked (a team member creates them at this point).
● Writing SOPs.
● Anticipating project resource volumes and dependencies as well as actively resolving issues by nipping them in the bud; preventing issues from escalating by helping owner Lori implement a red light, yellow light, green light client review process. Avoiding having any conflicts of any kind, whether with team members or clients.