We’re looking for a part-time bookkeeper/accountant to join our team, and help with keeping our financials up-to-date. We estimate this position to be <10 hours/month.
We currently use Wave for accounting and both Wave and Stripe for payments. Knowledge of US & California tax laws is a bonus. We currently have an accountant who files our business + personal taxes, but we need someone helping us on a more regular basis with the day-to-day. We are open to switching accountants and consolidating these roles for the right person!
Duties may include but are not limited to:
– 2020 books reconciliation for tax purposes (Wave)
– Better integrating Wave & Stripe to help standardize and automate accounting
– Monthly bookkeeping
– Monthly contractor invoice processing
– Quarterly royalty payment processing
– Identify and resolve accounting discrepancies in Wave
– Financial reporting
– Help us review and improve our financial processes
– File US and CA State taxes (if applicable, for 2022)
CodingNomads is an international software engineering education and training program. Our mission is to help people of all backgrounds improve their lives through gaining access to high quality, affordable education. We are a family-owned, US-based micro business founded in 2017 by a husband-wife team. Our team is small and has a nice family feel to it. We like to have fun at work, and have nice relationships with our team members and students.