Why Is HireMyMom the Best Place to Find Top Talent
Many women these days have chosen to leave corporate jobs for something more flexible that gives them the opportunity to have a balance in life. With that tradeoff comes the willingness to work for a lower wage to have the flexibility and balance many women desire at this stage in their life.
So you may be wondering what’s in it for the Mom Professionals?
In addition to flexibility, these Mom Professionals want to:
- Acquire a legitimate work from home job to make some extra money to contribute to household income, save for vacations, college savings or just spending money.
- Avoid a big gap in their resume while they take time off from their full-time career to focus on their family
- Have meaningful, adult interaction as well as express and use their creativity and professional skills.
Finding Talent Quickly
When you are looking for someone to help with an area of your business, you usually need her ASAP. With HireMyMom.com, you post your project or job and can have someone hired within 24-48 hours or less.
No Overseas Issues
Unlike hiring from other freelance or job sites, you won’t have to worry about the many issues businesses have found in dealing with overseas contractors as the majority of Job Seekers are based in the U.S. With HireMyMom.com, you will have work from home candidates who:
- Are in the same or similar time zone: Working with someone in your time zone (or similar) is way easier for a variety of reasons.
- Speak excellent English – Many of the at-home professionals from HireMyMom.com are from the corporate world, so they’re good with spoken and written English.
- Have reliable electricity and Internet: You probably don’t realize how vulnerable overseas contractors are in this regard. No power = no Internet = no contractor.
- Are punctual in completing work: Many times overseas contractors can take twice as long or more to complete projects as their US counterparts.
No Hidden Cost with Mistakes and Delays
When hiring a freelancer or employee, it’s easy to just hire the least expensive option, right? WRONG. If there is a delay in getting the work done or you are paying for costly mistakes, then your costs just went up. It is better to hire and train someone qualified and eager to work and pay them an hourly (or project-based) rate that saves you headaches and problems. With HireMyMom.com, you will find mom professionals in a variety of fields to ensure you find the right person for the job.
Great Response and Great Candidates
We often get feedback from employers that they have hired a work from home professional within the first week of posting their job. Many come back with rave. See our testimonials.
As you can see, hiring a freelancer or employee through HireMyMom.com is a win-win for Businesses and Mom Professionals. Business owners have more time to work on more pressing business needs, and Mom Professionals are able to work flexible schedules and have more time with their families. Go ahead and take that next step and register your business with us. You won’t be disappointed.