I have been an administrative assistant in New York City for approximately four years, and now my goal is to translate my experience to support online business owners.
WORK EXPERIENCE (2015-PRESENT)
The Oxbridge Group | New York, NY | 2015-present
• Manage the daily agendas of seven active Managing Directors; in-person and telephone interview schedules.
• Update calendars and logbooks for scheduling appointments.
• Oversee the scheduling of conference rooms. Accommodate clients’ use of office space and independently assist with client interview agendas.
• Data entry, resume processing with Encore software, and conducting LinkedIn research for new potential candidates.
• Deposit checks and organize statements.
• Receive, screen all incoming messages and connect to appropriate personnel.
• Receive and sort important packages, deliveries, and mail appropriately.
• Invoice and process payments, billing, make deposits, accounts receivable and payable; all using Quickbooks software.
• Organizing and maintaining sensitive files and forms.
• Compile, maintain, and send a list of active searches and their specific criteria to the team. Host a weekly conference call to discuss any updates to the list. Execute detailed notetaking during these calls.
• Serve as a liaison between building divisions (maintenance, security, etc.) and the Oxbridge Group.
• Implement proofreading and editing of both official documents and in-office communications.
• Coordinating special events onsite, including placing and receiving catering orders, creating promotional documents
and guests’ nametags, and communicating visitors’ timing with security.
• Assisting with candidate travel arrangements, including domestic and international flights.
• Multitasking and prioritizing competing obligations.
• Give a warm greeting to all people entering the office premises.
●Transcription; fast typing WPM of 102
●Strong grasp of vocabulary and grammar in regard to proofreading official documents.
● Appointment setting, event planning, travel coordination, and related calendar management.
● Documenting company expenses and properly executing business-related orders.
● Intimate knowledge of Wix and back-end posting with HTML.
● Using Mailchimp for newsletter design, campaign building and campaign tracking.
● Receptionist and front desk contact; courteous demeanor and efficient, polite communication.
● Creative writing and business storytelling.
● Highly trained in Microsoft Office and Mac-equivalent software.
● Buffer/Hootsuite content creation and batch uploading.
● Managing and engaging in content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat platforms
● Video editing and publishing videos to YouTube.
● Using ProTools software for sound editing.
- Calendar Management
- Customer Service
- Mac-equivalent softwares
- Microsoft Office (Outlook
- Travel Arrangements
- Typing (GWM of 102)
- 2007-2011 Bachelor's Degree in Theatre, Minor in Management