Did you get a taste for the sweet remote life and are now being called back to the office? We’ve been remote long before the pandemic and would love for you to join us!
We are a forward-thinking, virtual CPA firm providing excellent accounting, tax, and CFO services to clients in Oklahoma and across the US. While we do taxes, tax season is not a crazy busy time for us (and won’t be crazy for you either). We laugh a LOT and don’t take ourselves too seriously and neither should you to be a good fit for this position. However, we are dealing with other people’s money and THAT we take very seriously.
We are seeking someone who has solid communication, problem solving and time management skills to work directly with clients and team members on tax and accounting engagements.
– Manage client relationships
– Prepare and review business and individual tax returns
– Research and resolve tax and accounting issues affecting our clients
– Monthly and quarterly financial statement preparation, review and analysis
– Sense of humor
– 5+ years relevant accounting and tax experience
– 2+ years recent experience at a small/regional public accounting firm
– In-depth, current tax knowledge at federal and state levels
– Ability to work independently with multiple clients
– Current QBO and/or Xero advisor certification
– Tech-savvy with the ability to master multiple software solutions
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Undergrad degree in accounting or tax
– Pursuing CPA license
– Experience with G Suite, QBO, and Ultratax
– Permanently remote
– Flexible schedule
– Health and dental insurance NOT offered
How to Apply:
Must include a cover letter through Indeed describing why you are interested in this position and why you are a great candidate to work from home.