Join our virtual team! We are looking for a bilingual English/French webinar producer who ideally has used the GoToWebinar platform (or similar) to join our virtual team. All work is done from your home office and you can name the days and times of day that you are available to work. Your job would be to meet with clients (virtually) for an initial call, host a dry run (for some events) and produce live events.
While we’d prefer someone with GoToWebinar or even any webinar production experience, we are willing to train the right candidate. Training on our specific process will be provided to all new producers.
This position is about 8-15 hours per week once you are up and running.
- Bilingual English/French
- Quiet place to work- preferably with a door. (kids and pets are ok as long as they are out of earshot while you work)
- Two PCs (Not Mac) connected to the internet (dual monitor needed for one of them)
- USB Headset
- Stable and speedy internet connection
- Smartphone that allows you to stay connected while away from your desk
- Strong writing skills
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Tech Savvy
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with GoToWebinar or strong initiative to learn
- Willingness to work evenings, nights, and weekends from time to time
We are a 100% online woman-owned business and have been working with clients for 12 years and counting. We support working moms or anyone else who is looking for a flexible work environment where you don't have to hide the fact that you have a life outside of work. We are a no-drama group of professionals that support each other, and we look forward to speaking with you if you think you are a good fit for this position.