The Corporate Paralegal will assist the Company’s legal department in managing projects and performing day-to-day tasks in a broad range of areas affecting a global manufacturer.
- Assist attorneys in administrative agency matters, including analyzing legal documents and notices for substance, drafting and reviewing correspondence and filings, managing internal legal holds, preparing exhibits, scheduling meetings, and calendaring due dates.
- Maintain and organize electronic legal records and databases.
- Track legal projects and outside counsel spend.
- Assist in international employment matters, such as updating polices and employment agreements under direction of attorneys.
- Assist with risk management and international regulatory compliance matters.
- Draft and review legal contracts, correspondence, memoranda and other documents.
- Create and maintain contract playbook for business use.
- Other duties may be assigned.This is a part-time position, with the ability to work remote upon completion of training. On-site trainings, meetings, etc. will be required on occasion.