We are looking for fresh, energetic professionals to join our growing team of Technical Recruiters. As the backbone of our delivery model, you will source and message a variety of candidates to help build out our clients’ dream teams. By deploying your skills in research, resourcefulness, and communication, you will master the art of sourcing and engaging candidates. We are not your typical recruiting agency (certainly not a contingent…), and we’re looking for team members who want to help redefine an industry from the ground up.
Things you’ll do:
Harness your tech knowledge to connect and have meaningful conversations with the engineers (software, hardware, systems/DevOps, mobile, etc.) and professionals we recruit, playing matchmaker between candidates, clients and the opportunities they have available.
Tap into your creative side to come up with innovative messages and methods of contacting candidates to get them interested in our open positions. Tweet them, email them, find out about their favorite sports team–innovation is what sticks out in the inbox!
Work with other team members to come up with new ideas, leverage resources, and share information that makes our sourcing efforts as effective and enjoyable as possible.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of work experience in a professional, team-based environment
- Previous recruiting or sourcing experience–ideally for tech-focused positions in both agency and in-house environments
- Previous independent, remote work experience
- Proven themselves as an efficient self-starter, and can balance that with working in a collaborative environment with a team of smart and driven people
- A resourceful nature–you are able to identify what you don’t know and can take the necessary steps to learn it
- Demonstrated accountability, reliability, and professionalism
- A desire to collaborate with your colleagues in a way that helps everyone grow and maximize their efforts
- Skills to bring to the table to help us improve our existing processes (e.g. project management, operations, public speaking, etc.)
At The Sourcery, we're changing the way the recruiting industry works for the better. We help rapidly growing tech companies with our Recruiting-as-a-Service model (yeah, that’s RaaS for all you techies), partnering with cutting edge startups to find the talent they need to quickly, and successfully scale up their operations. We’re innovating within the recruiting industry, working with exciting companies and delivering a superior experience to both the candidates we work with and the companies we help scale.
This is not just a numbers game for us, it's about giving good advice to the companies we work for and the candidates we place - we are a Talent Partner looking beyond the headcount into the future of our client’s hiring needs.
The key to our success is and always has been our team. A Women-Owned Small Business, we're excited about changing the industry for good and we all really care about helping candidates and companies solve the many challenges that come with recruiting and building great teams.