Title: Administrative Systems Coordinator
Reports to: Founding / Management Team
Projected Payment: $13-$17 per hour based on experience
· We are currently a team of 3 full time Realtors and 2 part-time administrative assistants working in The Villages, FL and surrounding areas. We work as a sales team for a local RE/MAX franchise that has significant and growing market share.
· Our Realtor team consists of Lynn, her son Chris, and a family friend Kevin.
· We are on pace for 2019 to be our strongest performing year yet, with many more years of planned growth ahead! You can see our profile just as a potential client would at https://www.zillow.com/profile/LynnBartlettfl/
· We are committed to bringing a systems mindset to a traditional sales business in one of the fastest growing real estate markets in the United States!
· This is our first full time hire. We anticipate adding team members one by one as we continue to gain market share.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Bartlett Real Estate Group’s (TBREG) Administrative Systems Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day administrative operations in support of the Management and Sales Team. This position involves 1) analyzing, organizing, and processing of information using documented standard operating procedures (~80%), and 2) internally communicating with the Management/Sales Teams to adjust to and resolve minor issues as they arise (~20%). This position does require a significant degree of task prioritization skill based upon the larger business goals and processes, which are highly dynamic in a sales/service business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following includes, but does not limit, the essential duties and responsibilities for TBREG’s Administrative Systems Coordinator:
· Monitor and label the “master” team email account
· Maintain the team’s digital filing system
· Listing data entry and photo selection, subject to licensed agent review before publication
· Draft descriptions of listings in paragraph form
· Complete required forms specific to each transaction
· Distribute transaction information to relevant third parties
· Initiate client facing emails in the team’s email alerts system
· Use discretion in filtering through photos of homes to email to clients based upon documented criteria
· Draft, customize, and send template emails for teammates
· Draft contract forms and packages for licensed Agent review
· Compose ad copy for listings and manage draft/submission deadlines
· Obtain showing feedback on our listings from showing agents
· Work with admin staff for RE/MAX office, lenders, title companies, and other Realtors (almost exclusively via email) to ensure desired outcomes were achieved
· Maintain and monitor licensing, MLS, and franchise compliance requirements for TBREG
· Respond in a timely manner when time sensitive/high priority duties arise (though this should be infrequent)
The Administrative Systems Coordinator should:
· Be self-motivated and comfortable working autonomously – able to apply independent judgment in the exercise of essential duties and responsibilities. The sales business itself is extremely dynamic and priorities can change quickly and frequently.
· Be able to work in highly structured systems environment with documented Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
· Possess critical thinking and strong problem resolution skills – Outside of documented SOPs, supervision and direction will be minimal, forcing reliance upon the Administrative Systems Coordinator’s sense of ownership of the situation and subsequent good judgment.
· Be task oriented – Since there will not be constant supervision, job performance will be judged largely on the speed and accuracy of task completion with respect to deadlines.
· Have strong time management and planning skills
· Be detail oriented
· Possess excellent organization skills
· Be self-disciplined
· Have excellent computer skills (Typing speed of at least 55 words per minute)
· Be proficient in English (written and spoken)
· Have a high level of comfort communicating digitally, primarily via chat, email, and inside of task management software
· Be a team player – The team goals are the top priority, and there will be times when the Coordinator is asked to sacrifice his/her normal schedule to help with atypical urgent matters.
Education and/or experience:
· High School education or equivalent required
· Associate degree in Business Administration/Business Management or equivalent preferred
· Previous remote work experience preferred
· Previous real estate/title/legal admin experience is highly desirable
Certificates, licenses, registrations:
· None. MLS access will be provided by TBREG
· Office hours are from 8 AM ET to 5 PM ET Monday through Friday, with an hour lunch break. We may be able to accommodate reasonable variations upon further discussion.
· Additional evening and weekend hours may be required to complete tasks.
· This is a non-exempt position under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
· Team communication will be primarily through Skype messages, email, or phone call.
· Team meetings will be scheduled via Skype video call weekly or as needed.
· Daily interactions will be primarily with Chris or Kevin based upon availability and type of question.
· A background check will be required prior to the final round of interviews
· A minimum of two third-party work-related references are required
· If accepted, employee must sign strict Non-Solicitation and Non-Disclosure Agreement.
· At least one video interview over Skype will be required.
· Add the world “llama” to the first line of your cover sheet
· Any applicants for this job will remain in active consideration for only thirty (30) days.
· Employment is subject to a ninety (90) day introductory period.
Why apply for this job?
· As a strictly remote job, you can work from anywhere that has reliable internet access.
· You will benefit from well-defined processes and responsibilities, which produces less guesswork, more confidence, and a clear path to success in the role.
· Task completion accuracy, efficiency, and volume are the primary success metrics. We seek process-driven outcomes and are flexible in how you choose to achieve them.
· This full-time supporting role makes you a critical part of a successful, energetic, and ambitious sales team. Your contribution to the team will significantly effect our team goal of capturing increasing market share.
· Your primary interactions will be with team members, other Realtors, and title companies. You will not be responsible for high risk/high stress interactions with customers.
· Within the scope of this supporting role, your input regarding process improvement ideas is highly desired. We want to make the job as simple, efficient, and effective as possible.
Application Submission Instructions:
1. Visit the following link into your browser:
2. Answer the questions and upload relevant documents.