A small but growing website strategy and marketing firm based in Bethesda, Maryland seeks a part-time social media specialist to join our marketing team and assist with promoting our clients on social media.
This position is a part-time, independent contractor position, with an estimated weekly time commitment of five to ten hours.
For the right, self-motivated candidate, this position could be done virtually anywhere in the United States. While work time is flexible, the position is required to be regularly available for meetings and to conduct work during standard east coast work hours.
- Contributes to overall marketing strategy by understanding and leveraging social media as a means to identify and acquire new business.
- Conceptualize and create social media campaigns and strategies from the idea phase through implementation and success metrics.
- Provides guidance and support on how clients (and their staff) should use social media on their personal profiles.
- Utilize outreach tools, such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, to identify and reach out to potential clients and convert them into prospects.
- Help us “get into the head” of our clients and create and post relevant and informative updates.
- Work directly with clients (both via meetings and email communications) on the execution and completion of deliverables.
- Participate in weekly team and monthly team meetings as well as client calls.
- Bring new ideas to the table for better servicing
- Stay up to date with changes in the social media landscape.
If you are interested send an email telling me why you think you would be great for this position and a resume. Generic cover letters and resumes sent without any accompanying letter will be printed and used to make paper airplanes (and not the really good paper airplanes but the sucky ones that don’t fly but just sort of loop and fall.)