The role includes managing a variety of routine day-to-day tasks, including:
- Clerical work
- Administrative tasks related to lab orders
- Customer support with practitioners and patients over the phone and email
- Ensuring quality control in lab ordering
- Data Transferring
- We all wear many hats and responsibilities may change over time!
- You need reliable high-speed internet; having a computer with ample screen space or a second monitor strongly recommended!
- Immediate start, able to work full-time (40 hours/week)
- Work remote – anywhere in the USA
- Work schedule is remote and flexible, but must be available for team-wide Zoom calls at 10-10:30 am Monday and 9-9:30 am PST Tues-Thurs
- Needs to be available a few hours over the weekend for asynchronous work (flexible timing, whenever works for you)
- We are looking for a long-term fit and to have you grow with the company
- Monthly stipend: $2500
Culture is super important to us – we’re a close-knit team of friends who are looking for a smart, energetic, hardworking, and driven person to join us!
We’re committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or legally protected status.
Rupa makes lab testing simple. We turn an archaic 15 hour-a-week process into a delightful 15 min task for doctors, nurses, and even acupuncturists ordering lab testing for their patients.
Lab testing is the key to a more personalized and holistic approach to medicine, and Rupa is paving the way with critical infrastructure for this next generation of healthcare. Through Rupa, practitioners can order testing not available through the average hospital, such as DNA testing, microbiome testing, advanced fertility and hormone testing, and more.
This comprehensive and personalized approach to healthcare is the missing piece for the millions of people suffering from complex, chronic health conditions. Rather than band-aid solutions, our providers strive to understand, diagnose, and treat the root cause of people’s health issues. At Rupa, we are building the infrastructure to make this root-cause approach the standard of care for every person on the planet. 🌎
Starting with lab testing, Rupa is bringing tools and resources to trailblazing practitioners who are practicing medicine in a way that truly helps people get well.