We teach children 8 and over how to play musical instruments from the comfort of their own home
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to help support our online team in creating long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. This is a fully remote work from home position.
This is an entry-level position that we hope to grow into a management role.
To be considered you MUST include a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this position. Any application not including a cover letter will be declined.
You must be available for a minimum of 10 hours a week specifically Mondays and Tuesdays from 3 pm to 5 pm EST. Additional hours are flexible. More hours are available as the position develops.
Responsibilities:(include, but are not limited to the following)
• Accurately deliver information between the customer and the team
• Manage customer expectations
• Set-up New student on-boarding
• Be able to connect, build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Prepare reports program status
• Collaborate with team
• Assist with challenging customer requests or issue escalations as needed
• Demonstrable ability to communicate with key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
• Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Bonus: BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Communication or relevant field
Pay: $12 – $15.00 per hour
Rock Online was created to encourage children to find a love for playing music by learning in the most natural way possible, playing songs they already know and love.
There's no grading or testing, our experienced and enthusiastic music teachers simply help children become better musicians by teaching them a new song every two weeks incorporating tips, tricks and skills along the way.
The weekly recorded lessons from their teacher, which can be accessed and repeated as many times as they like, allow the children to play along and learn the song, while live sessions mean your little rockstars also get realtime feedback from their tutors and the chance to interact and socialize with other like-minded children.