We are looking for online business managers to serve as Client Managers, joining our team of experts who provide high-level operational and administrative support remotely to multiple clients on a part-time, long-term basis. We serve small businesses and non-profit organizations, and we function as an extension of the business owner or Executive Director. In this position, you are your clients’ indispensable partner, and you work as a vital member of their team and ours. Our Client Managers build and sustain strong relationships with their clients.
Our clients are forward-thinking entrepreneurs who have entrusted us with their daily operations and back-office support. You are vital to their operations because you proactively drive optimal business performance by:
● Keeping your clients focused on their goals and the responsibilities that only they can do, which enables them to scale and grow their businesses.
● Helping them deliver on their deliverables, which increases their capacity.
● Building workflow processes that turn chaos into scalable systems.
● Creating an operational calendar that allows your clients to see the entire year at a glance, enabling them to be proactive instead of reactive.
● Identifying the gaps in the business that usually cause fires.
● Managing projects that take into consideration the timeline, resources, tasks, and communication needed.
● Assisting them in managing their team and/or vendors allowing for the most efficient use of time.
● Helping them stay focused on their goals and make decisions that support those goals, enabling them to act like a CEO instead of a “firefighter.”
● Providing continuous, clear communication about task status, needs and questions to your clients, their teams, and our team.
Because we work with small businesses (not larger corporations), you will be relied upon to manage daily business operations. This can include a lot of administrative tasks, including:
● Managing personal and professional executive calendars and travel management.
● Managing email inboxes and responses.
● Researching topics like events, projects, technologies, gifting, etc.
● Planning and coordinating meetings.
We’ve been around for 16 years, and we embraced a remote work environment before “it was cool.” It is important for us to create a supportive and collaborative work environment that starts from the top. Our team enjoys flexibility and autonomy while performing rewarding work that empowers our clients to grow their companies. We embrace the core values of: Faith, Integrity, Quality, Relationship, and Leadership.
Learn more about the way we do business here: remotecoo.com/about.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
The ideal Client Manager is/has:
● 3+ years professional work experience in business administration, operations, project management or a related field.
● A bachelor’s degree (a plus).
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● A self-starter with strong organizational skills.
● Effective time-management skills.
● Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
● Comfortable with technology.
Our Client Managers must be:
● Comfortable working in a remote environment. (We always have and always will be remote.)
● Available to work Monday – Friday during standard business hours.
● Able to work 20-25 hours per week with flexibility. (This is a permanent, part-time, W-2 position.)
● Able to pass background and reference checks.
● Living and able to work in the United States.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
● A PC desktop or laptop with webcam
● Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
● Reliable high-speed internet access
● Smartphone with email capabilities and push notifications
● Designated quiet office space
● Printer / scanner (optional but recommended)
We’ve been around for 16 years, and we embraced a remote work environment before “it was cool.” It is important for us to create a supportive and collaborative work environment that starts from the top. Our team enjoys flexibility and autonomy while performing rewarding work that empowers our clients to grow their companies. We embrace the core values of: Faith, Integrity, Quality, Relationship and Leadership.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and contractor. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, political affiliation, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Remote COO will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.