Our team is dedicated to helping businesses thrive online. We create marketing strategies that include website design, SEO, Facebook Ads, social media, blogging, and email marketing to help our clients succeed. We currently serve 80+ clients across various industries. Our business is growing, adding 3-5 new clients per quarter consistently. Therefore, we are searching for a skilled candidate to join our team for a part-time (approx. 20 hours per week) position.
Does this sound like you?
- Organized, detail-oriented, and methodical.
- Efficient, and deadline oriented.
- Excited by internal growth opportunities and working with us long-term.
- Pleasant to work with… fun personality and hard working.
- Customer focused: we treat each client like our only client & it’s our pleasure to serve them.
- Communicative – asks questions, contributes ideas, & provides updates to clients and the team.
- A lover of processes – creating them, following them, improving them & documenting them.
- Solution-focused. (Google’s a problem and brings at least 2 solutions to the table for consideration.)
- Addicted to tech tools: Trello, Canva, Chat GPT, Sendible, Constant Contact, Adobe Creative Suite, Agency Analytics.
Do you have these qualifications?
- At least 2 years of experience working with WordPress.
- Significant experience working with WP Bakery & Elementor.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to details (the password is “crawfish” – include this when you apply!)
- Ability to both work independently and as part of a team.
- Up-to-date computer and access to reliable internet.
Extra stars for:
- Knowledge of domain management and DNS.
- Experience with social media creation/scheduling.
- Familiarity with creating events and email campaigns using Constant Contact.
- Knowing how to make a roux. (Just kidding!)
As part of our team, you will be responsible for website development, graphic design, and social media management: creating engaging content, designing visually appealing graphics, and managing social media accounts.
This is a 100% remote, freelance position with flexible hours (est. 15-20 hours/week). Perfect for someone looking for part-time work, or a steady freelance “client” for the long term. Pay for this position is $25-$30 per hour. Although the schedule is flexible, you would need to be available to respond and make changes during the day in a timely manner. Sometimes a team Zoom is necessary but don’t worry, we like comfy clothes and work quickly to iron out the details.
Apply online today!
PUSH Design Group is a marketing agency focused on helping businesses turn clicks into clients using digital marketing initiatives. This includes, Web Development, SEO, SMM, PPC, & reputation management, and email marketing. We also provide traditional marketing services as well. We also have a niche division called Med Spa Marketing Pro, which offers similar services geared to the unique needs of med spas, dermatologists, and facial plastic surgery industries only.
Our brands: https://pushdesigngroup.com/