We are looking for a remote, part-time Executive and Financial Assistant to join our team! This role will initially require between 10-20 hours/week. But as the business scales, it could become a full-time, managerial role for the right candidate. The Executive and Financial Assistant is the first line of contact for customers with questions and concerns. We’re looking for someone who learns quickly, is detail-oriented and can handle multiple tasks at once. This person’s main goal will be to resolve customer inquiries proactively and streamline the customer experience.
– Receive and resolve inbound inquiries from mainly U.S./U.K. clients within 24-48 hours.
– Maintain a high level of first call resolution and quality assurance.
– Handle feedback and customer service emails/social posts from subscribers daily.
– Monitor social groups for CS issues and vet/accept requests for group admission.
– Provide account overview and maintenance for existing members
– Maintain project management tools using Monday.com
– QuickBooks Online data entry
– Track prospects in ActiveCampaign
– Generate reports and maintain records in Stripe
– Generate and prepare offer letters for potential deals
– Due Diligence list distribution and coordination on documentation
– May be tasked with light editorial projects or other administrative duties depending on experience.
PROX Capital Group is a Private Equity company engaging with successful business owners who have built talented management teams to achieve long-term growth results. Our strategy team maximizes value by improving processes across various aspects of a business operations. We do not just provide capital, we provide a support structure and long-term vision to increase value. Our dream is to make entrepreneurship and small business ownership accessible to anyone hungry enough to go after it! Our team is comprised of members who are passionate about businesses and operational excellence. We take ownership of our actions to meet defined expectations. We lean on the experts in their fields to accomplish a common goal of growth. We act with integrity and high ethical standards, creating a thriving environment for our investors and business owners.
Through world-class mentoring and community support, PROX Capital Group is the step-by-step blueprint for realizing the financial security, freedom and sense of purpose that defines true “wealth.” Visit proxcapitalgroup.com/ for more information.
QualificationsTo succeed in this position, you must: - Be passionate about creating a pleasurable, seamless customer experience -Demonstrate strong verbal communication skills including diction, grammar and tone. - Have a self-motivated, upbeat, consultative demeanor. - Stay calm and professional with customers under circumstances requiring de-escalation and diplomacy. - Be trusted implicitly with confidential information. - Be able to navigate multiple applications / systems in several environments. - Be an independent thinker who can critically problem solve. - Complete any duties that are assigned in a timely and professional manner. - Ideally have experience withMonday.com, Quickbooks online, Stripe and/orActive Campaign - Have 1-2 years’ prior customer service experience. - Ideally have some social media and/or content marketing experience