Peanut, the app connecting women throughout all stages of womanhood and motherhood, is looking for a Marketing Representative to join their ambassador team. The Marketing Representative is responsible for representing Peanut in their community and plays an important role to help grow the Peanut community!
This role is 100% flexible. Earning potential is dependent on your involvement. You’ll be marketing Peanut through sharing stories and driving referrals, hosting meetups and making local partnerships. The ideal candidate has excellent interpersonal skills, loves to rally women and isn’t afraid to put themselves out there to shout about something they love. They have a keen understanding of how to tailor a message to different audiences and thrive in a team that supports one another to achieve individual and business goals.
If you have a passion for our mission and are a self-starter, organized, and can dedicate 3 or more hours a week then apply! We know that the lives of women on can be a bit hectic so you pick your own hours. The role is designed to fit around you. You’ll receive a 1-2 hour training. You’ll have access to our team who are always on hand to help with ideas and initiatives.
- Spread the word about Peanut by completing monthly missions on your own time – it’s 100% flexible side hustle.
- Craft stories from personal experience and share them on social platforms.
- Plan local meetups and events, and promote said events within Peanut and externally
- Collaborate with local organizations and groups to form partnerships
- Share you tips and learnings with teammates and leadership team (we love to recognize your achievements)
- Opportunities to collaborate with leadership on higher level partnerships/ acquisition campaigns
Please use this link to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScu3TP7kh38jqBP4pQya5jN_zEEllmDukqEx3rZXZf5RnlDZw/viewform
Whether you’re navigating fertility, pregnancy, motherhood or menopause, we provide access to a community who are there to listen, share information and offer valuable advice.
Qualifications-Marketing/Sales experience - Organization is key to success - Stay up to date on announcements on our team’s communications platform - Slack - Existing Peanut user a PLUS