If you’re looking for a part-time, 100% remote opportunity – and you’re excited to join a talented team of versatile professionals – this position could be a great fit for you!
We are currently hiring Versatile Assistants. Responsibilities to include:
Executive Assistant Support
- Regular client interfacing (via phone/video conference)
- Email management (checking/organizing one or more inboxes for each client)
- Calendar management (coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives, manage hectic and complex calendars)
- Preparing materials such as presentations, expense reports, spreadsheets, documents, etc.
- Travel management (researching itineraries, making reservations, booking international and national flights, etc.)
- Assist with the development of communications and content (e.g. webinars, newsletters, emails, website content)
- Research tasks
- Support implementing digital marketing plans (i.e. scheduling newsletters or social media posts, etc)
- Creating/executing/maintaining standard operating procedures, workflows, and processes
- Admin tasks associated with CRM software
- Confident, decisive, and experienced communicator with strong written and verbal skills that can use tact and diplomacy when interfacing with different personalities
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Detail-oriented, but able to work efficiently with minimal errors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced virtual environment, manage priorities/deadlines accordingly
- Tech-savvy, eager, and quick to learn new technology
- Independently seek to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner with minimal direction and maturity, being a creative and proactive problem-solver
- Capable of performing duties with a high level of confidentiality and discretion while exhibiting integrity and trustworthiness with sensitive information
- Cope well with ambiguity and changes in direction as solutions are developed
- Ambitious, engaging, and positive self-starter that is flexible, patient, and open-minded with a great attitude
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working remotely preferred
- 2+ years of providing complex calendar management, travel, and expense reports for 1 or more executives
- Available to complete work, take video calls, etc. during business hours Monday – Friday
- At least 15 hours/week of availability
- Previous experience managing multiple clients, accounts, and projects preferred
- Mac (preferred) or PC Computer (including webcam) and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- A fast and reliable internet connection
- Smartphone with email capabilities and the ability to download various apps
- Preference to candidates proficient in common online programs/software used by small business owners.
***We are currently not accepting candidates who have full-time jobs or are enrolled in school full-time
- 1099 contractor position
- Remote position
- Hourly rate is $22/hr
- All applicants may be subject to a background check
- Interview process requires all candidates to complete a comprehensive skills assessment
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
Qualified applicants to send a letter of interest and resume.
Peachtree Versatile Assistants (Peachtree VA) is a premier provider of executive virtual assistant services for small to medium-sized business owners, CEOs/Executive Directors, and independent professionals. We help these individuals and teams with administrative and operational tasks, giving them the gift of time so they can focus on growing their businesses. By hiring our “versatile” assistants (VAs) our clients gain access to a whole team of highly skilled professionals, all while saving on traditional employment overhead costs.
The Peachtree VA culture is founded on the ideals of passion and personality. Every assistant on our team has a passion for their trade and has the grit, natural curiosity, and spirit to match. It is with these qualities that we are able to deliver trustworthy, high-end assistance with a personable flair to our clients. The Peachtree VA team is rapidly growing and excited to add another enthusiastic member to our group of savvy, versatile assistants.