PaleoHacks is looking for an enthusiastic Product Marketing Assistant to join our marketing department for a part-time contract role (15-20 hrs/week), with the potential to grow into a full-time position. This is a 100% remote opportunity with plenty of room for growth.
Your role will be to assist the marketing team with:
– Implementation and ongoing administration/optimization of digital marketing materials including landing pages, direct response sales funnels and download pages.
– Building out funnels and A/B tests using ClickBank and our custom content management system
– Managing SKUs in our shopping carts/internal databases
– Tweaking HTML code elements on landing pages
– QAing landing pages to make sure they are ready for A/B tests
– Assisting with reporting on A/B tests
A knack for quickly learning new tasks and acute attention to detail are key qualities needed for success in this position.
Experience with Clickbank is extremely important to this role, but most importantly, we are looking for someone with digital shopping cart experience, period.
Other skills that would be considered value adds:
General shopping cart management
A/B testing experience
We will consider candidates who have experience in similar marketing platforms that are a good cultural/skillset fit, however again, Clickbank knowledge is preferred.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is for an implementor, not a manager (at least to start) — we are looking for someone who’s willing to get their hands dirty with this role, not someone who is just there to manage others.
Please submit a resume and brief cover letter summarizing your previous digital marketing experience and why you feel you are the best fit for this role.
PaleoHacks is an online publishing company specializing in cookbooks, information products, and programs all around the Paleo and Keto diet.