I’m looking for an AMAZING administrative assistant to join my team and support me (the founder) in growing my business to the next level.
If this sounds like you, then we need to talk 🙂
You love to solve problems and want to make people happy — you’re always willing to learn something new and enjoy collaborating with the rest of the team and my clients
You don’t know how to procrastinate — in fact, you like to get things done wayyyy in advance so that you can help the team finish projects early
You love details and if there was an award for “most organized” you’d win it— you love to get other people organized as well and set up systems from scratch
You love to support people and help them find solutions to whatever they need
Your communication skills are high-level — you enjoy writing (and even like small talk!)
You’re easy to reach via email and you love social media — in fact, you love ALL technology and you’re open to learning new programs and skills whenever you can
You’re not afraid to let someone know you don’t understand something and you’re always ready to ask questions so that you’re 100% clear on what is needed for a project
You’re loyal — you can be trusted to work on your own, but you also love being part of a team.
Here’s what it entails:
- Coordination and creation of schedules, calls, and events for clients, courses, programs, and team
- Enrollment of new clients which includes organizing contracts, welcome packages, etc.
- In charge of the support email with timely responses
- Posting of content and small updates to WordPress website (I use Divi theme)
- Coordinate social media content and content creation for business accounts on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn and Facebook groups
- Assist in managing my Facebook communities
- Collect testimonials & create a system for sharing more customer stories
- Prepare & post replay videos
- Review and proofread emails, marketing materials, web pages, and more
- Use of Google Drive, Trello (for project management + communication), social media, and willing to learn WordPress, Postplanner, Kajabi, email systems (Convertkit), Canva, Youtube and more if not familiar with them already
- Ability to work independently + track time on different projects
- Loves details, organization, and wants to make my life easier!
- Coordinate with other team members to keep projects on track
- Take care of my clients — answer their questions and help them have an amazing client experience
- Excellent written and communication skills are necessary — you love to proofread, catch typos, and write emails with personality
Here’s what else you need to know: This is a part-time position that will start at about 10 hours a month — there is room for growth in the future and during busy project times more hours will be needed.Working hours are not consistent but most will be between 9-5 ET on weekdays — there are some days you’ll work more hours and some days you’ll just check in for a few minutes. This position also involves working some evenings and weekends especially during launch periods, and at times, responding to team members outside of traditional work hours.
You’ll get to work from anywhere MOST of the time — your home, your local coffee shop, or anywhere else you choose but if you’re local to Northern NJ (Jersey City area), that is even better because you will get to work in person with me every so often.
This is a long-term commitment and not a short-term “experiment” — I want you to be committed to growing with my company (and helping it grow too!)
There will be quick turn around and tight deadlines at times so flexibility is a must
Check out my business at nicoleliloia.com -- I’m a business strategist who is passionate about helping women entrepreneurs scale their income and businesses with multiple income streams and I want to make sure that you’re aligned with our mission.
I work with my clients in 1:1 programs, masterminds, group coaching, and more.
Nicole Liloia International is an anti-racist company. We believe that Black Lives Matter and we stand for LGBTQIA+ rights. We work to build an equitable, inclusive, anti-racist company from the inside out.