We are looking for a talented and motivated Creative Director/Doer to lead and execute all things creative for a fast growing boutique marketing firm specializing in finance, professional services and sustainability. The successful candidate must be a versatile designer, who is exceptional at both design and client communications.
As the Creative Director/Doer, you will work closely with the Brand Director and VP of Communications to design and deliver engaging visual content (web design, PowerPoints, infographics, etc.) that meets the expectations of our clients. You will also work with our video producer, developer and other contract designers from time to time depending on the project. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Work with the marketing and communications teams to produce new creative visuals for client branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications efforts (including print design, digital design, web design, infographics, etc.)
– Assist clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner
– Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions
– Shape brand standards and procedures to ensure all client materials are brand appropriate
– Advise clients on best practices and work with them collaboratively to achieve excellent results
Longview Strategies is a boutique communications and marketing firm with a focus on professional services, financial services and sustainability. We bring big picture thinking to life through modern storytelling by combining our expertise in client industries with the capabilities of a full-service agency.