I am so excited to be looking for a part-time VA to collaborate with. My passion is helping people uplevel their relationships, personal and business. (For more info feel free to visit my website.)
For this position I am looking for:
- Excellent communication skills (the ability to write emails and present a professional image) a must. I would like someone I could rely upon as to represent me well to those with whom I interact, including podcast hosts, clients, and referral partners.
- Social Media interest / expertise a plus, particularly Instagram (I just cannot seem to figure this one out!)
- Book Marketing / Launching interest / experience also a plus. I am in the process of writing a book which I hope to finish before the end of the year. I am creating a new website to market the book in advance, so any experience with book marketing and launches also a plus.
- Podcast Interview Correspondence / Management. The podcast industry is new for me. I am working with a booking agency to help me engage with hosts and conduct interviews. I need help organizing and calendaring these interviews and connecting with the hosts.
- Client Correspondence / Digital File Management. Onboarding clients / scheduling initial session, organizing digital files. Ultimately I would like to create a system through Constant Contact that creates a drip campaign for connecting with clients, and prospective clients. Ultimately I would also like to create an online program.
If you are creative, enjoy collaboration, and creating client giveaways, and can offer suggestions / implement programs for systematizing and streamlining things, I’d love to talk with you. We may be a great match!
I am thinking 5 hours per week to start. Will review with ideal applicants. Thanks so much for taking the time to review this. I look forward to connecting with you! Dr. Jeanne
Here is the description from my website:
Dr. Jeanne helps individuals, couples and leaders identify what they truly desire in life and, together, design a plan to create it. Her coaching is a departure from traditional therapy or marriage counseling. She designs and delivers personalized programs to create lives, relationships and business partnerships that thrive.
Dr. Jeanne’s work immediately and compassionately addresses crisis situations, such as infidelity, grief, and lack of life direction, as well as the day-to-day challenges faced by couples and individuals seeking love or recovering from heartache. Dr Jeanne is an ally, and she is passionate about helping people create extraordinary relationships and lives.
Working with Dr. Jeanne provides immediate relief for individuals and couples experiencing love or identity crises. The process provides tools to create lasting change in both home and business lives.