To apply, go to:
1. Go to website link at the top
2. Read the instructions
3. Score 6 recordings
**Please do not submit a cover letter / resume.**
Are you looking for a flexible job where you can work from home? Make your own schedule? Earn great money while sitting in your pajamas? If so, we might be the right place for you! We are currently looking for transcriptionists and captioners who can listen to audio recordings of students reading and transcribe and caption reading errors.
What do we do? We are an online literacy assessment system that screens K-8 students for reading difficulties, monitors their progress as readers, and diagnoses skill gaps. Our mission is to help teachers get 100% of their students reading on grade level.
- Make over $10 per hour (you are paid per recording that you transcribe)
- Work from anywhere
- Make your own schedule
- No experience necessary
- Help students and teachers
- We’re accepting applicants now, and we will take the first qualified people, so please get in touch!
- Please do not feel the need to submit a polished cover letter / resume. We have built a “training mode” that will both teach you how to transcribe and will evaluate your performance. We will hire the applicants who perform well in training.
Literably is an online literacy assessment system that screens K-8 students for reading difficulties, monitors their progress as readers, and diagnoses skill gaps. Literably's mobile and web apps allow schools to administer assessments online that otherwise are administered manually. As a result, teachers can spend less time testing and more time teaching. Check it out and sign up at: https://literably.com