We are a real estate investing company. We are looking for someone part-time ASAP to handle the acquisition side of the business from A-Z. We send out offers to owners to purchase vacant land. Responsibilities will include:
- Returning all property owner’s phone calls, emails and text messages the same day.
- Managing the Gmail Inbox and Intake Lead Pipeline.
- Checking our virtual mailbox for purchase agreements sent back from property owners.
- Qualifying property owners via phone with questions to determine if they are willing and able to sell their property to us.
- County research to determine ownership and taxes owed on the property – this may require calling the county directly if the information is not available online.
- Completing a deal calculator to determine comparable sales nearby to verify our offer price.
- Light research to score each property based on characteristics such as road access
- Re-negotiate deals if necessary.
- Data entry into our Podio CRM to keep track of each deal and ultimately push it over to our due diligence team.
- Prepare Real Estate Closing paperwork and send out to property owners to purchase the land.
- Follow up with property owners to ensure paperwork is signed & returned quickly.
- Recording deeds electronically with the county.
We need someone who has a lovely “phone voice” and excellent email writing ability. A proactive communicator who can keep in touch with us daily, and provide reports. We are looking for someone long term for this position, who can grow with our company and is driven to succeed! We will provide lots of one on one video training to get you comfortable speaking with property owners on the phone. You will have access to all trainings we complete with you and PDF instructions that explain everything in clear detail. We provide feedback and great support. We like to treat those who work for us like family and really cater to a long term working relationship.
100% Fluent English Speaker,
Experience Speaking with US-based people on the phone,
Excellent customer service ability,
Available during US business hours to return phone calls and contact counties,
Ability to Handle Angry Callers Well – upbeat, friendly, and positive on the phone,
Ability to have Video Calls On an Ongoing Basis for Trainings,
Quick Learner/Self Starter,
Detail Oriented – Can Catch Mistakes on Paperwork and Fix Them,
Skills DESIRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
Real Estate Experience – Acquisition Management Even Better,
Negotiation Skills Relating to Closing Real Estate Deals,
Preparing Real Estate Documents
What is your favorite superhero and why? Put your answer in the first line of your response back to this job posting. Please apply if you are interested.
We make buying land Easy, Secure, and Fun!